Anatolian sheepdog "Kangal"

Hey Guys

I know this might not be the right place to post this,

But I was wondering if anyone knew where I could buy an Anatolian sheepdog or "Kangal" as they're also known?

I have seen there are some in Thailand but I cannot find any breeders on Google,

I'm looking to buy a dog and bitch for my farm,

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Derek

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Derek. I stumbled across this site (here on TV if I remember correctly).

I haven't purchased any dogs off of this site (yet), but maybe it'll help you further in your search. Good luck!

http://108dog.com

Edited by djayz

• 11 months later...

Did you find one? They sell them in the markets, but you're paying 75,000 Baht, for a dog that will have all sorts of diseases. Thai are still under the impression 'papers' actually mean something so use it as a selling point. Unless they are DNA papers, they're not worth the paper they're are written on.

I always try and go for dogs that have health reports. So puppies who have been vaccinated, or live in areas that haven't had many different new dogs (no market or farm). Parents who have had xrays (massive rates of dysplasia here).

My Caucasian Shepherd I got for 18,000 Baht, and is a very healthy dog with strong hips. Ones in the market are 75,000 that will die 6 weeks later. So be careful. If manage to find one, would be great to know where from.