Any recommended hosting companies in Thailand?

aegdawson

Can any one recommend a good hosting service here. I tried one and the level of incompetence from the English support person was staggering and that was before he started being rude. Rather that risk repeating the experience perhaps someone can point me in the right direction.

Rgds

Tony

Yeah it is targeting Thais. I have hosted outside but the performance is pretty bad. I tried a host here and site performance was much better except the support provided by the only farang there is bad.

• 1 month later...

If you don't mind getting technical and using a VPS, vpshispeed.com is pretty good, run by a Dutch guy up in Chiangmai who's always been more than professional, polite and helpful.

As for plain webhosting... I can't think of any, I've used Vodien in Singapore in the past, no hassles, cheap and pretty fast from here

• 2 months later...

Hi

in case you need to be hosted in Thailand (that was my case for ftp speed), IC-MyHost.com are nice people, quite good English, and without problem. One more time, I just use their ftp site for a backup solution, and I don’t have any website or email on my hosting with them.

Phil.

Did not see it was old thread ;-)

Archived