Sixty nine year old Thai man found stiff after sleeping with three girls at short-time hotel

webfact

Hotel California?

At Hotel California, you can Check Out but Can Never Leave.

Suspect the hotel in question would be be rather anxious for this client to LEAVE quickly, now that he has Checked Out and no longer paying for a Short Time, let alone a long one.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i do this sort of thing all the time.

you just have to stay in shape.

no big deal.

No doubt while singing: "Ease it, squeeze it, bang it up some more, for personal enjoyment, I prefer to use my hand."

(Sung to the tune of "Funiculee, Funicular" Spelling is probably very wrong, but am sure you get The Thrust, so to speak.

News Flash:

The Pak Chong chamber of commerce has been investigated for contracting a 3 woman hit team in order to facilitate a hostile takeover.

Apparently the 3 women were ordered to make it look like and accident but the victim outwitted them in the end by leaving only one condom on the bed in order to arouse the suspicions of the local police and Thai media.

"Police are also looking for the girls to help them with their enquiries."

No doubt to help with the re-enactment.

Can I play the part of the Businessman?

Sure...

Start now and play dead!

This heading is extremely disrespectful to the diseased. The source would not dare to say such a thing.

Why Not? This is Thailand,they can say what the want,,,,Stiff before /during and after the event,Than Stiff ,,,,Rigor mortis,,,,done All stiffened up,,,,