Well supplied pet store on Samui.

Most of the vets sell Royal Canin.

There is a pet store on the left side coming fom Bophut about 300 meters before Tesco that has cat scratching posts. also has the best prices for cat litter, I think they also have Royal Canin. None of my 10 cats will eat that stuff. They prefer the Big C brand of cat food. they are all healthy.

cheers

You can buy pet food in most super markets like BigC, Makro and Tesco, they have a whole rack for pets; and also many 24-hour outlets (7-elleven, Family Mart and like) have some.

There are vets with pet-accessory-shops at the Ring Road in Bo Phut/Chaweng area, one is almost opposite BigC (called "Young Num"), another about opposite to Chaweng Post Office, between the two traffic lights between Tesco and Chaweng Noi.

Thank you for your replies. Does anyone buy pet supplies online? I usually buy my pet food in 10kg bags online and save a lot of money. Not sure if much online shopping is done on Samui. Does it get delivered without problems?

Lazada lists some pet supplies...

http://www.lazada.co.th/shop-pets-cats/

Looking at their list of cat food, it does not look a lot different than the price at Big C, or Tesco Lamai... for large bags. (10 kg I think, for about 550 baht) ....for some reason Tesco Chawang, never has large bags...

Some of the Pet shops carry "upmarket" brands.

You can buy pet food in most super markets like BigC, Makro and Tesco, they have a whole rack for pets; and also many 24-hour outlets (7-elleven, Family Mart and like) have some.

There are vets with pet-accessory-shops at the Ring Road in Bo Phut/Chaweng area, one is almost opposite BigC (called "Young Num"), another about opposite to Chaweng Post Office, between the two traffic lights between Tesco and Chaweng Noi.

I passed it today, "Young Num" is closer to Samui Town Center, than BigC – Google Street View here.

Edited by khunPer

I passed it today, "Young Num" is closer to Samui Town Center, than BigC – Google Street View here.

Great! Thanks for the map :) It's not too far from my new house. I'll be able to arrive, liberate the cats from their travelling boxes in the house and grab supplies all very quickly.

There is a pet store on the left side coming fom Bophut about 300 meters before Tesco that has cat scratching posts. also has the best prices for cat litter, I think they also have Royal Canin. None of my 10 cats will eat that stuff. They prefer the Big C brand of cat food. they are all healthy.

cheers

The pet shop just past Makro heading toward Tesco is definitely the best stocked shop on Samui and has a large range of the Royal Canin pet foods, both wet and dry options.

post-68651-0-65286800-1468258946_thumb.j

cheers

The pet shop just past Makro heading toward Tesco is definitely the best stocked shop on Samui and has a large range of the Royal Canin pet foods, both wet and dry options.

I second this.

cheers

I second this.

I would stay away from Nun Yung pet hospital , they are very. very expensive. The best vet on the island is Dr. Somsak opposit the post office in Chewang.

For basic stuff like shots I recommend Dr. Ann west side of the road between BigC and Makro.

I do not like "too much" Young Num of course it could be subjective smile.png So no offence to any one.

I do prefer this one more more smile.png

https://goo.gl/maps/29fM2b2aSAv

a little off topic but maybe it could help some one