Document printing?

MissIndy

I need to print, complete and return a document from an e mail attachment.

I'm sure there are plenty of places to do this, but can anyone recommend somewhere handy to Canal Road? I'm halfway between Suthep Road and the 1st ring road.

Thanks

Trisha

As far as a print shop near you, I know nothing. But........Don't you have a friend with computer and printer? What about where you are staying? Almost every hotel, guest house has them. Even a nodding acquaintance with a neighbor? Simply forward the email to them? Sounds like you just have a small document, so there must be someone even half way friendly near by that would do it. I would do it but I don't live in town.

Any coffee houses with free WiFi near by? They likely have a computer and printer. Ask them.

Thanks for your reply, and that's what happened. I asked a friend if she knew where I could get it done, and she volunteered to help out. I signed into my hotmail account on her pc, completed the document, and emailed it back.

I only brought a new iPad Air with me and haven't decided yet whether to buy a printer. Looks like I might need to get one.....

Trisha

Archived