Harley Davidson to open new big shop in Pattaya

Passed the new shop today and poped in for a look despite they are not officially opened yet. They have a big opening party on the 23th July they told me.

I asked if I can come on my Versys and they said yes, 555.

A very well stocked shop in 1.5 floors, no money saved there, must have cost a huge chunk of money man.

Sorry about the shitty mobile phone photos.

post-69360-0-67580800-1468506678_thumb.jpost-69360-0-09456100-1468506696_thumb.j

I dont know about that. You see alot more Thai guys riding brand new Ducatis....other larger bikes. Most but not all bought on time. HD is going to be selling the bikes they make in India here.

Where is this New Shop located in Pattaya?

Ohh sorry. Its on Sukhumvitt road east side (dark side), after the stadium where the bike week is held, heading south.

Yes correct regarding Thais riding big bikes, got smoked big time today by a Thai couple on a BMW super-bike, boy he was going fast.

Before if was 85% expats riding HD's but not anymore, way more Thais buys expensive big bikes now; HD's, Ducati's & BMW's, you name it.

I'm surprised with the dealership only up the road in Bangkok.Maybe this is going to be the same owner branching out..possibly the next store will be in Chiang Mai.

According to their web site they have a dealer on Phuket already.

This Pattaya shop has been in the pipeline for a few years now.

Long time ago when on holiday up in Chang Mai I talked to a HD dealer (used) and he told me that he will be official dealer, perhaps still in the pipeline?

I am also not sure who owns the franchise for Thailand, it used to be an expat but the staff at HD Pattaya told me that Ducati Thailand has the same owner as HD Thailand??

Since I don't ride HD anymore, I don't hear the rumors I used to on the subject.

http://www.harley-davidsonbangkok.com/