Suspected fraudster and liar "Lady Kai" has been ordered held for twelve more days as investigators

rooster59

in the interest of justice it is understandable that the investigators

need more time as the case is pretty complicated.

it will be perfectly justified if the end result achieves justice.

Yes but time works ways, Time to put a good case together and time to tie up all loose ends and destroy it.

Why is her face not showing? what, like we haven't seen her in her full mug of ugliness many times already?

sometimes I wonder who's the dumbass who's responsible on making these decisions......

i've never seen this with a farang.... (face hiding) whistling.gif

Hardee har, har, har and yukkity yuk, yuk...I am loving this.cheesy.gif

Unfortunately there are just way too many Thai people out there that will replace her besides all the others operating right now....as we speak

My only consolation is knowing that Thailand, although having a notable number of fraudsters amongst the populace, is considered amateurish as compared to the USA and all the blatant frauds and scams and trickery practiced by shysters and flim flam people and confidence men and women and various forms of deceit practiced in shocking abundance and wide spread.

For those of you that are Americans, let me say that I am not trashing America or Americans at all.... but if you want to know about such matters and know which country and where exactly these sorts of criminal activities flourish, and nearly unabated, then ,when you are educating yourself about such matters you will quickly learn it is the USA being the reigning King of such criminal activities.

First time I looked up the subject matter on the internet, several years ago, I was left just shaking my head in disbelieve at the magnitude of what goes on in the USA concerning fraud and all that is entailed and all that goes on in the USA....

Although this is Thailand and we are discussing a Thai person being the fraudster and deceitful and of course being of interest or concern to us, what she has done is not nearly as common as what goes on in the USA...so, in comparison, nothing shocking really...but each case is recognized as having its own implications and ramifications and specific legal issues that have to addressed and hopefully justice served...that is ..If and when they do get caught out or exposed while most of them do not and carry on under the radar and make their money and fortunes in a variety of illegal and damaging ways perpetrated upon the naïve and innocent citizen victims.

Cheers

But the big difference here is that she got help from the police, judges, high ranking officials (for a fee of course). These poor people robbed or sent to jail were left powerless. All this would had been different in America and many other countries. I am sure that in the future the only crime which will keep her in jail for a long time is the lèse-majesté crime (which actually did not hurt anybody).

I don't suppose those that have been imprisoned over her

false charges,will be receiving any compensation.

regards worgeordie

Another thread said she will have to pay 20 millions to her victims.

and another thread said she only had 100,000 baht to her name. It ought to come down to the gov to pay some comp for wrongful imprisonment.

Hope they will find her hidden millions.

anyone checked the chief of polices recent share trades? After an utter abortion of justice in region 8 the ex police chief bought 400 million baht worth of shares.

This case was ringing alarm bells when the woman was clearly closely linked to police and they were trying their darndest to paint her as merely a bumbling and benevolent old lady. I have known 1 person like this lady kai - blood ties to high ranking police and pure pure evil and absolutely untouchable(to the point of actively supervising police in investigations) for all her crimes which are violent and numerous. Recently she was actually made a uniformed govt official.