Printing downloaded TM7 (Application for Extension of Temporary Stay)

Anybody found out how to do this? I've downloaded the form from Thai Immigration. The instructions say if it's a two page form print on front and back of single sheet. This form (write protected) has three pages. The line for the signature falls on a second page. How do you get it on a single page?

The form is for Word - other programs often do not open it properly - it is indeed 2 pages if you use Microsoft Word.

WPS Writer will also open it properly.

Edited by lopburi3

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Argus Tuft said:

Oh - if the form I have asked about is wrong, please let me know.

I am here on a 30 day Visa Exemption and would like to do an extension on a UK passport

A TM7 form is used for all extension, Download, complete and print 2 sided this Fillable TM7 form.pdf .

The problem with the immigration website has been discussed before. The TM7 form is number 14 on the form download page.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

A TM7 form is used for all extension, Download, complete and print 2 sided this Fillable TM7 form.pdf .

The problem with the immigration website has been discussed before. The TM7 form is number 14 on the form download page.

Thank you ubonjoe

I had searched the forum, but got too many hits on extension in the search

How many days will I get on a UK passport if successful?  And how many days before the expiry of my entry stamp should I submit?

12 minutes ago, Argus Tuft said:

How many days will I get on a UK passport if successful?  And how many days before the expiry of my entry stamp should I submit?

You will get a 30 day extension. You can apply up to a week before your your 30 day entries ends.

• Thanks 1