personal info form

happynthailand

last week monday, I went to sisaket imma for 90 day report , was given info form to fill out, mine, wife's thai info, also my address in home coumty with phone, and address of friend in home country with phone, not ask for my fav party places or my bank info. did it all within the time it took them to their parr of 90 day report., then in 3 months I go get enother retirement extention.. they are very helpful and quick at sisaket imma

• 2 weeks later...

I had the annual police visit again yesterday. Had one nearly every year for the last 10 years now. Same policeman still does the visit and fills out the same form, written in Thai. Usual things, name, address, nationality, how long lived in Thailand and when first entry date, DOB, wife's name etc ect. Plus a signed copy of my passport.

Why don't these people liaise with local immigration as to which farangs don't match up on each others lists and then make a few house calls, instead of wasting time with farangs that are genuine in their stay?

I can confirm Ubon Rachaithani immigration did not give me the form to fill out today when I applied for my extension,

I certainly did not ask about it or try to give them one. 

Their 'sub branch' in Sisaket asked for them to be completed, ubonjoe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bureaucrats will always look for ways to extend their bureaucracy. Unfortunately Thailand doesn't have any sensible political regimes that are likely to go on a regulatory bollux reduction exercise.

Archived