Dr Thep Pratunam Clinic

ChrissyTgirl

I am a UK Transexual visiting BKK in December and know a little about Dr Thep who has a clinic on Rajaprarop Rd. I have had mixed reports (some good, some not so good) about his clinic. Does anyone know anything about him? I would be VERY greatful. :o Thank you so much, Chrissy xxx //URL removed - lopburi3//

The Doc I know is a very nice guy, but might be one of them.

Anyway, he told me a knee operation 80k with him, but 280k at Samitivej. I asked him...jokingly.... where his recovery room was 'Upstairs' ....he said yes, can stay overnight also if you need to lol.

The Doc I know is a very nice guy, but might be one of them.

Anyway, he told me a knee operation 80k with him, but 280k at Samitivej. I asked him...jokingly.... where his recovery room was 'Upstairs' ....he said yes, can stay overnight also if you need to lol.

Hi. Thank you, could you tell me more about him? What did you have done with him?

Well I dont think I had the same procedure you are thinking of.

In fact I did not have anything done by him medicaly, but I asked about being a lawyer as the Doc I know IS also a lawyer, he practices both. one during the day, the other at lunchtimes and nights.

Well I dont think I had the same procedure you are thinking of.

In fact I did not have anything done by him medicaly, but I asked about being a lawyer as the Doc I know IS also a lawyer, he practices both. one during the day, the other at lunchtimes and nights.

Is it Dr Thep at the Pratunam Clinic though? Thanks so much.

• 4 years later...

He is currently acting as a legal professional for the medical error network.

Is he also a lawyer ??

Does the clinic also have an operating theatre upstairs ??

No, he's a doctor, specializing in transexual procedures. I've never been to his clinic but several other girls Ive spoken to have recomended him.