Big bike dealers near Loei

Putmak

Hi,

I am looking to get either a Yamaha R6, or Kawasaki ZX6R. But I am not sure if these models are available in Thailand ?. Does anyone know of a dealer for either near Loei who maybe able to help please ?

Afaik neither are available. One webite says 'not available' in Thailand for R6 and Zx6R is not listed as a model available on the Kawasaki Thailand website. However, some 2nd hand around. Go for an R1 instead or big pockets an H2. As for Loei no idea whats up there. Good luck in your searches.

Afaik neither are available. One webite says 'not available' in Thailand for R6 and Zx6R is not listed as a model available on the Kawasaki Thailand website. However, some 2nd hand around. Go for an R1 instead or big pockets an H2. As for Loei no idea whats up there. Good luck in your searches.

Out of the 2 it would be the R1....thanks anyway...Cheers.

I think you will have to go to Udon (not sure about Yamaha) or Khon Kaen. For Kawasaki I prefer Udon. Never checked out Yamaha but they have a new big bike showroom in KK. Couple blocks away from Kawasaki.

Ok, many thanks.

I think you will have to go to Udon (not sure about Yamaha) or Khon Kaen. For Kawasaki I prefer Udon. Never checked out Yamaha but they have a new big bike showroom in KK. Couple blocks away from Kawasaki.

Hi marcusb

I don't suppose you know the Yamaha and Kawasaki dealers name's in KK please ?

Thanks in advance.....

No I don't, I know Kawa in KK and Udon are the same family… but thats it. Kawa is on the same street as the main post office and Police station(klang mueang Rd) , but they are both south of Sri Chan road, Kawa is north two or three blocks of sri chan, on your left heading north, yamaha  is one block west on Na mueang rd (which runs north and south).

If you buy a bike in KK, Guts rider, 500-700m south of the train station can get you any add on bits or safety gear.

7 hours ago, marcusb said:

No I don't, I know Kawa in KK and Udon are the same family… but thats it. Kawa is on the same street as the main post office and Police station(klang mueang Rd) , but they are both south of Sri Chan road, Kawa is north two or three blocks of sri chan, on your left heading north, yamaha  is one block west on Na mueang rd (which runs north and south).

If you buy a bike in KK, Guts rider, 500-700m south of the train station can get you any add on bits or safety gear.

Ok, many thanks for the info. All the best....