where to park car for a few days near raja ferry port donsak?

My friend just went to Samui last weekend. She did go with Seatran though.

They have secure parking at Donsak, she paid 100 baht for 1st day and 50 baht for each day after.

You could call Raja and see if they have similar facilities.

Edited by cornishcarlos

ok, i think there may be a shuttle bus connecting the two? if not, its only about a 10 minute walk anyhow i guess. my recollection is there are a couple of "resorts" close to the raja gate. maybe i could park there for a few baht/day?

actually i went through yesterday and the guy at the entry box thing said to park in the parking lot tight there inside the front gate. stay as long as we want for free. there's a free suttle bus takes you to the pier

actually i went through yesterday and the guy at the entry box thing said to park in the parking lot tight there inside the front gate. stay as long as we want for free. there's a free suttle bus takes you to the pier

Sorry , you are confusing me. You can park inside the Seatran terminal for free, left hand side as you drive in. What shuttle bus are you talking about?

no i mean raja, just as you drive in at the first little toll both like thing, ask the guy there and he'll tell you to park in the parking lot in from of the buildings. then there is a bus that runs you down the 1km or so down to the pier.