Sweet talking Nigerians conned Thai women, say police

webfact

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So by the accounts of some , all Thai women should be tarred with the same brush . Any Woman that is deceived by a professional scammer deserves it because some Thai girl somewhere sometime ripped off someone and so that goes toward squaring the ledger. Some of these women are groomed by professionals and they believe they are developing relationships which may be better than the ones they have previously been in. There are all kinds of scams going around and not all of them involve greed by the victims .

So if a Thai does it to a foreigner TUFF LUCK. But they have Thai women trusting BLACK MEN? I don't think so. People love WHITE too much here. I just love the way all these BAD people rush to the police station to ASSIST. ha ha bloody ha.

I guess no one knew they were black, they certainly were not showing their own photos! smile.png

Thailand what about all the lies and deception that Thais practice on us westerners i dont seem to recall to many arrests.

Did you report to the Thai police, that Thais have lied and deceived you?

Or should the police, just go around and arrest random Thais, because Westerners don't like being lied to, and deceived?

How many times have you been dooped by Thais?

Was it bargirls, ladyboys, or???

Edited by D3030

I hope his arrest does not delay the transfer of $24,000,000 dollars to my account, as he promised.

But have you forwarded your bank details as yet?

He needs to deposit a few hundred U.S. dollars into their account first..

Then he gets his..

Thailand what about all the lies and deception that Thais practice on us westerners i dont seem to recall to many arrests.

That could be something to do with there not being any reports to the police about "all the lies and deception that Thais practice on us westerners". If you've been the victim of deception by Thais you would have reported it, yes?

How many times do you hear of women scamming men , its theft do you live in the real world. I know quite a few people still in litigation and yes they have reported it.

Thai women, as a whole, aren't the most sophisticated group of people I've ever met. My daughter-in-law's mom just got 'sweet talked' by a guy from the Thai south. Married the guy after knowing him for 2 weeks because his said he was going to sell his land in the south for 2 million baht and when he returned they would live happily ever after. Mom hocked her valuables including her car. The dude hung around for a couple of month. Now that she is out of money and her car has be repo'ed, he's gone. My daughter-in-law (who does have her head screwed on straight) and her grandparents were telling mom she was being conned from day one. What an idiot.

Con jobs come in all sort of sizes and colors. So do 'marks' unfortunately.

post-87058-0-18130500-1469534777_thumb.j

My Dad and granddad put it a little differently. The wisdom they handed down to me was simple:
"There ain't no such thing as a free lunch." Amen.

Edited by connda

I have learned to discard any attempt from someone from an African country to contact me...

They seem to always want to send me money from a distant relative I never knew I had...

Scamming people appears not to be a crime in these countries...

While Thai women getting scammed gets a lot of attention...Thai women scamming foreigners is not news...wonder why?

Soon these Nigerians will be free and walk the streets of Thailand again. They are the best con artist in the world. The RTP is no match for them and even they will be conned to make them believe they are innocent. Why these Thai women not realizing that they are dealing with the worst criminals on earth goes beyond my mind. Equally blameless is greed, at least in the traditional sense. What matters instead is greed of a different sort: a deep need to believe in a version of the world where everything really is for the best. Like all good con men are exceptional judges of character, but even more important they are exceptional creators of drama, of the sort of narrative sweep that makes everything seem legitimate, even inevitable. People get caught up in a powerful story, they become blind to inconsistencies that seem glaring in retrospect. Most of them are just plain born to become conned in their lives

So if a Thai does it to a foreigner TUFF LUCK. But they have Thai women trusting BLACK MEN? I don't think so. People love WHITE too much here. I just love the way all these BAD people rush to the police station to ASSIST. ha ha bloody ha.

You'll be surprised, that not all people LOVE WHITE here too much here, there are always exceptions. Seen many Thai women dating chocolate man.

That could be something to do with there not being any reports to the police about "all the lies and deception that Thais practice on us westerners". If you've been the victim of deception by Thais you would have reported it, yes?

Doesn't work like that. I know a couple of blokes who got mugged off by Thai women. Went to the police - nothing. In one of the cases, two police turned up and threatened to kill the westerner as it turned out the bitch had family in the police

I often wonder what living in Nigeria is like. Does everyone there just steal all day long?

I worked in Nigeria for 4 years. No you do get good Nigerians, but live is expensive. Crime in Nigeria is not that high for a country with 174 Million people. Most of the corruption comes with the stealing of oil. When you look at computer crimes and con artist they are the leaders in the world.

I often wonder what living in Nigeria is like. Does everyone there just steal all day long?

Yes, what else can they do? steal, rob or join the terrorist group, they have no choice.

You have no idea what your talking about. Read my replies to the blog.

The Nigerians do not put their own photographs on the dating websites, I saw one recently that was a pic of USA government spokesman for Ronald Reagan. Very handsome flanked by two US flags.

A friend of my gf recently asked to borrow fifty thousand from us because this rich American was sending her diamonds and four hundred thousand in cash but it was held up in customs, she still believes we shafted her because we would not loan her the money.

I also years ago had a black guy contact me on a certain dating web site, with a picture of a very pretty nurse, I could tell by his use of English that he was African, and I strung him along for several weeks, he was getting very desperate to return to Thailand from nursing in Africa as his her life was in danger. I blew him away in the end to web site owners but guarantee he was on again the next day with a new photograph new line new story.

It's not only greed from the Thai lady perspective, it's lack of education and a sad lack of knowledge how the world really works, easy to hook an issan girl who left school at eleven years old.