UTAPO Airport info required

couchpotato

I am taking an AIRASIA flight from UTP to Singapore soon, so a few questions for the people that have done the UTP experience recently.

-Is the entrance still down the side road, or now off the main Sukhumvit Road?

-Is the long term parking still near the terminal?

-How long would I need to be there in advance for checkin, customs, immigration, boarding.

Any other useful info appreciated.

Thank you.....

Never ever seen it congested, (a maximum of 8 flights departing a day?)

I use Air Asia a lot unfortunately (last time last week) and unless you have check in baggage, then 1 hour before take off is plenty...If you have check in then maybe 15 minutes extra time. Get boarding pass online though!

I use Air Asia a lot unfortunately (last time last week) and unless you have check in baggage, then 1 hour before take off is plenty...If you have check in then maybe 15 minutes extra time. Get boarding pass online though!

Totally agree.60-75 mins is plenty even for international. 40-60 for domestic. The last thing you want to do is spend anything more than the minimum of time airside at UTP.

Totally agree.60-75 mins is plenty even for international. 40-60 for domestic. The last thing you want to do is spend anything more than the minimum of time airside at UTP.

I took the Singapore flight a couple of weeks ago and there was a Chinese tour flight and one other flight going through the security check at the same time, i can assure you it was very congested, it's not the check in at the check in counter that is the issue, it's going through the security and immigration screening.

The new terminal is supposed to have a soft opening on 12th August and fully operational by January, that should be a great help.