New Special From Bangkok Airways

I used the Samui-Singapore deal last time it was on special offer – 790 baht I think – with all imaginable surcharges for fuel, insurance, airport taxes and more, it ended up around 6,000 baht return – however still a lot cheaper than ordinary price in level of 24,000 baht all inclusive. But they didn't give us any bonus points (class x), which is acceptable with that discount...thumbsup.gif

just wanted to post this promotion but have to acknowledge I am late.

Samui - HKG 4.850 all in is certainly an extremely good fare.

But the actual highlight of the international offer is the

BKK - Maldives Promo, at 6.465 THB return. I doubt that ever in history it was cheaper to fly to the Maldives ex-BKK

The domestic highlight is certainly the 790 THB all-in fare between CNX and Phuket or Krabi.

Screenshots following (to prevent my post from being completely useless)

no..... unfortunately NO screenshots following, as I get the message "ERROR, The server returned an error during upload", no matter how often I try sad.png

With the forum makeover and new format, there are some who are experiencing problems with uploading images.... When done it should be easier for members to upload images.

We'll just need to bare with it, for a day or two, while the changes are made... the rollover will be officially made Saturday morning and the TV forum will be down for a while...