New Immigration Office in Roi Et?

pianoman

I have read on several "Roi Et Newsletters" that there is to be a New Office in Roi Et that was purposed to open mid to end of July... Can anyone tell me if that is in fact true, and if the office was opened as planned???

My main reason for asking is to find out what area's that new office is supposed to be servicing, wondering if Maha Sarakhom and Mueang Kalasin will be served there??? I have made a couple of calls to the Office in Sakon Nakhon and been told that they know nothing about the new office...

Pianoman

Just an update on the new Immigration Office in Roi Et.

It appears the proposed permanent location of the office has fallen through, but Immigration have acquired two more adjoining units in the OTOP building and this will now be their new permanent location.

For the moment they can only process 90 day reports, either in person or by mail, and record Change of Address details.

They are still awaiting the appointment of a Senior Office being assigned to the office in order to sign off extensions, etc and expect this to now be September, when it will then be fully operational.

Archived