Visa On Arrival (wee Hours Of The Morning)

punit

My flight from India lands at Suvarnabhumi Airport at 3.45 am. I'll be applying for Visa On Arrival immediately. Will the visa-on-arrival counters be open at that time ? I know that i need to carry 1000 Bahts and a couple of color photographs in addition to the pasport/ticket i'll be carrying. Will i require anything else ?

Thanks.

you need an application form, landing card, the boarding pass and returned ticket. Sometimes they want to see to financial status (a bank statement or even an atm slip showing how much money left).

one of the questions in the form is your thai address - you can put any guesthouse/homestay/hotel address there, but if you have any contacts in thailand better to put all the details there

The applicant must possess means of living expenses at the amount of 10,000 Baht per person and 20,000 Baht per family accordingly.

- The applicant must present full paid ticket which is usable within 15 days since the date of entry

- Visa on arrival is provided at 23 designated international checkpoints and applicants should submit the application form duly filled out and to which his/her recent photograph (2 ฝ inches) is attached. The application fee is 1,000 Baht.

getr a VERY ent check on the regs..You can view the area from the floor above..Same as Don Muang..Middle Eastern/Africans.....Seems on the night I had a look that there were more peole than at Don Muang but I guess the crack down is in place and long overdue as there are enough tailor touts and scam artists......Note the is a 10 meter high pair of "Thai Guards" over looking the area!!!