Drunk Polish man robs 7-Eleven in Phaya Thai for booze and cigarettes

webfact

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, Fredward said:

So I'm a Trump basher because I liked a comment which likened Trumps anti minority, hatred inciting rhetoric to the mentality of Thais stereotyping farangs for their alcohol fueled stupidity? haha, okay man. Not gonna waste my time arguing with people who can't read.

Hee, hee, can read and push your buttons.....way to show your colors.....:-)

On ‎02‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 4:16 AM, MobileContent said:

In Germany we have 92,000 Poles that get welfare which cost the state 441 million Euro a year. Romanians (63,000), Bulgarians (73,000). Only the Turks are the top of the line with 240,000 that  claim benefit and that cost Germany over a billion Euro. 

Not included are housing allowance.

And what about Jews? Many survived?

10 hours ago, chicowoodduck said:

Hee, hee, can read and push your buttons.....way to show your colors.....:-)

If my colours mean that I don't stereotype and insinuate racist predispositions then maybe it's time you change yours. Btw, aren't you too old to be trying to get a rise out of people? Talk about quality tourists..jeez

30 minutes ago, tomwct said:

He looks like an Iranian or a Middle Easterner maybe a refugee who found refuge in Poland and decided to go on holiday in Thailand.

In any case, another Quality Tourist in Thailand!!

Umm, whats with the hard on for Arabs ? He clearly looks white with a beard lol, you're so desperate to change that fact. Looks nothing like an Arab, and I would know I taught in the Middle East. Shocked at how people are showing their prejudices on non-related articles..Maybe a quality tourist wouldn't be so quick to tarnish other cultures for anothers' misdeeds..

20 hours ago, louse1953 said:

Looks more like a plumber from Britian.

Please enlighten us as to the whereabouts of this fictitious place called "Britian"!

And also as to how he looks like a plumber? I can't see any tools about his person, nor is he dressed in workman's attire! Are you a troll, perchance?

2 hours ago, sambum said:

Yes, he could also be a Pole from Russia - I believe there are quite a few there too!

No, not really.  In Russia there is maybe 50,000 max, so almost nothing.  If we are talking about Eastern side, then there are many in Lithuania, Ukraine and Belarus. Most of them has Polish roots, speak Polish language, but after WWII they stayed where they used to live. Unfortunatelly Poland been shared between West and East during https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yalta_Conference  
So Poland is a proper a country since 1989, so its 100% idnependent country for 27 years only.
Besides... I have an advice for all Brits here. Get some knowledge about YOUR country, Battle of England and why they still exist :) Maybe you will change your approach to the hardest working people in UK. 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No._303_Polish_Fighter_Squadron

Edited by vagabundo

On 01/08/2016 at 11:43 PM, rhythmworx said:

NKK all the poles here in UK have a job, they dont claim jobseekeres allowance.

They just work and claim tax credits and like you say child allowance.

The locals teenagers who cant get a job are labelled as scrotes as there are little jobs available, unless your Polish .

The poles work in most job agencies now too and give jobs to their polish bro's.

The Polacks have been bilking the UK benefits system for decades now,boot them out post-Brexit if they don't have a job and pay taxes,how many children in the UK are getting paid child benefit by the Polish Government,my guess is zero?

15 hours ago, vagabundo said:

No, not really.  In Russia there is maybe 50,000 max, so almost nothing.  If we are talking about Eastern side, then there are many in Lithuania, Ukraine and Belarus. Most of them has Polish roots, speak Polish language, but after WWII they stayed where they used to live. Unfortunatelly Poland been shared between West and East during https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yalta_Conference  
So Poland is a proper a country since 1989, so its 100% idnependent country for 27 years only.
Besides... I have an advice for all Brits here. Get some knowledge about YOUR country, Battle of England and why they still exist :) Maybe you will change your approach to the hardest working people in UK. 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No._303_Polish_Fighter_Squadron

:D You mean Battle of Britain.......German; die Luftschlacht um England  "Air battle for England ".  subtle difference.

7 hours ago, MyFrenU said:

The Polacks have been bilking the UK benefits system for decades now,boot them out post-Brexit if they don't have a job and pay taxes,how many children in the UK are getting paid child benefit by the Polish Government,my guess is zero?

I cant read such stupid things...  And how people can be blind for obvious things.    
UK should clean up that mess, but not with Polish nation. The biggest pain in the ass in the whole Europe is Islam now. Those rats sitting there with no job for year, have wives and 5 kids and are getting huge money every single month from social benefits. Because of boredom they are reading quran and some shit in the Internet, making a bomb, getting a AK and going to kill some infidels. 

You have no idea what would happen if the whole Polish minority would leave the country. Go and see what they are doing mostly. for living. Lets see if some Hindi, Pakistani or turban brother will do the same job. Not even say about whtie UK citizens :D 

P.S. I would say which nation is the most awkward and embarassing one in Thailand (and in every 'vacation' country all around the world)... but everybody know that :) 

Edited by vagabundo