SAKON NAKHON Farang Bars

thehelmsman

Also a bit far away in Kamtakla is the German Restaurant that is run by Georg and his wife. Every Sunday a lot of farangs come for his German food.

PS: I am not related to the restaurant but often drop by for a couple of beers and the German food.

Don't forget Peeps Bar in Seka, across from 7/11 in town, look for International flags out front, also called Funny Pizza, she has Tacos, too yum, btw their are 3 hotels in Seka ,Saowalux villa has a pool,View Inn Hotel and Palace Hotel and good Farang area for company

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2559 at 10:12 AM, luanghans said:

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2559 at 10:12 AM, luanghans said:

Found Chillies, Thanks... But I do miss going to Larry's Roadhouse. Too bad he shut it down.

On 05/08/2016 at 0:16 PM, Ireland32 said:

Seka not too far, 1 hour , Funny Pizza Restaurant across from 7/11, Seka has 3 hotels available too, Palace Hotel, Saowalux Villas bungalows and pool and View Inn hotel, Great Farang Community

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

I was there yersteday : Good food, Good service, good place , just in front of the 7/11. Open everyday morning to evening, but close early around 08PM/09PM

On 05/08/2016 at 10:52 AM, MobileContent said:

Also a bit far away in Kamtakla is the German Restaurant that is run by Georg and his wife. Every Sunday a lot of farangs come for his German food.

PS: I am not related to the restaurant but often drop by for a couple of beers and the German food.

May i have some indications to find the "German restaurant" in Kamtakla ?   Thanks

17 minutes ago, BOBAKAT said:

May i have some indications to find the "German restaurant" in Kamtakla ?   Thanks

When you are in Kamtakla you will pass the Market which is has a traffic light. Around 200-300 meters on the left side you will see a sign-board German Restaurant that points into a Soi. The second house on the right side is the restaurant. If you need the phone number from the Restaurant let me know. 

The address is:
137 Moo 11 Kham Takla, Sakon Nakhon, 47250

• 4 months later...

I can recommend German Georges in KTK.The food is good honest home made German style.

Beer is Cold.

George and his wife are great hosts.

I only go on a Sunday when Im in country.Always a good group of people eating and having a laugh.

Archived