Recommend a good dentist in Koh Pangnan

Easy, there is only one dentist here.....
In Bantai, Dr Taeng. She is very good but very busy, sometime have to wait for 2-3 weeks for appointment, but if urgency she sometimes take people between appointment.
Her visit card include.57a6fee5ba274_dentistekoh.thumb.jpg.c888

• 4 weeks later...

Local clinics are good for cleaning and filling IMO but I recommend you getting it done in BKK and going to a first-rate dental clinic if you need some major dental treatment. I use Thantakit Dental and I am always satisfied with them. They have topnotch facilities which are quite impressive and you are guaranteed that you won't get scammed or something. There are lots of scary dental stories happening in Thailand so be very wary in choosing a dental clinic. Good luck! 

11 hours ago, mindovermatter said:

Local clinics are good for cleaning and filling IMO but I recommend you getting it done in BKK and going to a first-rate dental clinic if you need some major dental treatment. I use Thantakit Dental and I am always satisfied with them. They have topnotch facilities which are quite impressive and you are guaranteed that you won't get scammed or something. There are lots of scary dental stories happening in Thailand so be very wary in choosing a dental clinic. Good luck! 

I think that's rubbish, we have several excellent Dental clinics here  on Samui, mentioned several times over the years...

People do not need to go to BKK for good dental work...