Obama: Trump ‘woefully unfit’ to be President

webfact

1 hour ago, Andaman Al said:

Mr. Trump said on Friday that he was sorry if his language offended anyone.

“This was locker room banter, a private conversation that took place many years ago. Bill Clinton has said far worse to me on the golf course — not even close,” Mr. Trump said in a statement. “I apologize if anyone was offended.”

SO straight away instead of just apologising and shutting up he tries immediately to deflect to the Clintons !

Yeah, you got to love they way Trump will just automatically toss someone else under the bus as well. Trump pretty much said that since other guys (aka Clinton) say lewd comments, it is okay that I do it to. It is the Rudy Giuliani excuse.

Oh, and what is far worse than the F word? Must be some straight up S&M torture, eh?

Edited by Silurian

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, keemapoot said:

Ok, why not you give it a shot from an objective conservative viewpoint. Convince me. BTW, I'm no limp-wristed liberal by any measure. :thumbsup:

No problem. Locker room banter from someone who was not a politician at the time. Who cares? 

3 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

No problem. Locker room banter from someone who was not a politician at the time. Who cares? 

You will see in the next 48 hrs. It is sad that you defend and/or deflect from this. The guy is aiming for POTUS. Even if you hate Hillary a normal person with normal values would just say OMG this is dreadful.   You cannot bring yourself to contradict the defence you have had for Trump for weeks. Typical Trump supporter.

1 hour ago, keemapoot said:

Total class! I love it. Bragging about moving in on her especially because she was married, that was the intonation of his voice. 

I agree. 

The Dems have a very strong ethos on this topic.

It would have been approved only IF Trump was the married one and the female was his intern and he was in a position of "Trust" with her...oh yeah, and inly if the actual sex acts occur in the Oval Office. (Not just talk but action).

You Dems crack me up.

Donald was an idiot for bragging like this in front of a camera. He suffers from the same affliction as Bill and also JFK--he has an enourmous ego to stroke.

Atleast Donald chased a mature woman and not an intern. Was Monika even old enough to consume alcohol ?

1 minute ago, ClutchClark said:

I agree. 

The Dems have a very strong ethos on this topic.

It would have been approved only IF Trump was the married one and the female was his intern and he was in a position of "Trust" with her...oh yeah, and inly if the actual sex acts occur in the Oval Office. (Not just talk but action).

You Dems crack me up.

Donald was an idiot for bragging like this in front of a camera. He suffers from the same affliction as Bill and also JFK--he has an enourmous ego to stroke.

Atleast Donald chased a mature woman and not an intern. Was Monika even old enough to consume alcohol ?

You are better than this Clutch.

Just now, Ulysses G. said:

Looks a lot more like democratic spin.

It's just the beginning.  :laugh: (Welcome to the Big Leagues to you and the Bloviator)

Not to worry.

And given the fact that you have consistently said you don't support the Bloviator.

What's to defend?

:whistling:

Since you don't support the egregious bloviator, can you tell us who is your choice in the Presidential Election?

Or if you subscribe to Daily Stormer?

I'll wait..

Dunning Kruger.

Just now, ClutchClark said:

I just got out of an ER.

I am doped up.

Thanks for believing in me.

Relax.

Come back when you might gain some rational cognizance that you didn't possess before.

The "dope" may help. :laugh:

9 minutes ago, iReason said:

Relax.

Come back when you might gain some rational cognizance that you didn't possess before.

The "dope" may help. :laugh:

Most of us here know that this is just a forum to banter and sling some BS and most of us our good natured guys regardless whether we wear red or blue shirts.

And then there are some members who are just poison. 

Some posters have suggested it is the same guy posting under various monikers. I hope that is true because I feel bad for people who suffer through life with hate.

Edited by ClutchClark

Just now, Ulysses G. said:

Excellent.

As a previous poster said, "Dig your hole deeper".

I really look forward to your posts UG.

It reveals the mindset of a person who "Doesn't Support Trump" :whistling: :cheesy::clap2:

A Daily Stormer follower? Yes? No?

:clap2:

BREAKING: Republicans Hold Emergency Meeting To Consider Trump’s Replacement.

In a stunning development, it appears that senior Republican Party officials are holding an emergency meeting in Washington D.C. to discuss options for replacing Trump as their presidential nominee.

http://occupydemocrats.com/2016/10/08/breaking-republicans-hold-emergency-meeting-consider-trumps-replacement/

Edited by Skywalker69

Just now, ClutchClark said:

Most of us here know that this is just a forum to banter and sling some BS and most of us our good natured guys regardless whether we wear red or blue shirts.

And then there are some members who are just poison. 

Some posters have suggested it is the same guy posting under various monikers. I hope that is true because I feel bad for people who suffer through life with hate.

Most of the people I know, don't consider the serious issue of electing the President of the United States, and indeed, 

the Leader of the Free World as "Banter".

The only poison I read here is from the ignorant, racist Lemmings who pollute these threads.

And the only posters here that I see who use the word HATE, are the followers of the Bloviator.

And the self- professed "non-supporters"

And as two examples, there are profusely ignorant posters who have this to say:

"No problem. Locker room banter from someone who was not a politician at the time. Who cares?"

(re: the recent PIG recordings of the despicable Bloviator.)

Refer to Post #956

"Funny how these supposedly non-deplorables always respond with personal insults when anyone pierces their PC bubble.

They take themselves, and the election, waaaaaaay too seriously."

Did you pay attention to the latter?

"They take ... 

the election, waaaaaaay too seriously."

A pathetic, sickening approach. To nothing.

And as for:

"Some posters have suggested it is the same guy posting under various monikers."

They are a sad pitiful, paranoid bunch of losers that will see so in November.

Dunning Kruger.

Edited by iReason

19 minutes ago, Skywalker69 said:

BREAKING: Republicans Hold Emergency Meeting To Consider Trump’s Replacement.

In a stunning development, it appears that senior Republican Party officials are holding an emergency meeting in Washington D.C. to discuss options for replacing Trump as their presidential nominee.

http://occupydemocrats.com/2016/10/08/breaking-republicans-hold-emergency-meeting-consider-trumps-replacement/

No, say it isn't so! I am looking forward to the Trump campaign crash and burn on election day. It is too soon!

9 minutes ago, Silurian said:

Louis C.K. is great. Tells it like it is.

Louis C.K. on the Time He Met the ‘Real Trump’: A ‘Miserable,’ Money-Grubbing Narcissist

I enjoy Louis CK's work, but he is spewing a bunch of liberal crapin your link. On top of that, Louis has been accused of sexual harassment himself. He is no one to talk.

Edited by Ulysses G.

Trump has already lost a lot of businesses during his controversial 'presidential' campaign. He is still trying to get through.

It's now time to hit him, where it hurst the most. His businesses. 

People has their voice with their wallet. It's easy to say #neverTrump and to refuse to use any service which Trump economy serves. 

It's just time to hit him, where it hurts the most. 

3 hours ago, Andaman Al said:

Well it seems Robert De Niro really likes him

Great clip.

Classic DeNiro.

"He's a punk. He's a dog."

A little over the top with, "Well I would like to punch him in the face!"

Too bad HE is not running for President. 

But I have never looked to actors for my politics. As much as I enjoy their movies, they are typically very liberal in their politics. it works for them in their industry and no doubt alot more entertainers were invited to the WH under obama than under GWB but I prefer the Republic platform. 

Its too bad Trump is the candidate but it beats the libersl agenda and when it comes to a class act--the Clintons do not win an Oscar either.

Republicans Tell Trump to Quit, Billionaire Vows to Press On

":A defiant Donald Trump insisted Saturday he would "never" abandon his White House bid, rejecting a growing backlash from Republican leaders nationwide who disavowed the GOP's presidential nominee after he was caught on tape bragging about predatory advances on women."

"Trump's own running mate, Indiana Gov. Mike Pence, declared he could neither condone nor defend Trump's remarks in a 2005 videotape that sparked panic inside Trump Tower and throughout the Republican Party with early voting already underway exactly one month before Election Day."

"We pray for his family,"  :cheesy: Pence said in a statement after canceling a Wisconsin appearance scheduled with House Speaker Paul Ryan and the Republican National Committee chairman, Reince Priebus, both of whom had condemned Trump's remarks the day before but stopped short of withdrawing support altogether."

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/republicans-reeling-trumps-vulgar-comments-revealed-42662549

It's glorious to watch the ignorant Bloviator expose himself along with his Deplorable Lemmings.

:thumbsup:

The Russian connection.

"You don't have to choose whether being a sexual assaulter or a traitor to your country is worse. As it turns out, Trump is both."

"Trump's inexplicable defense of Russia is veering from the bizarre to the sinister."

"Russian govt put out propaganda w/ bogus email. It ends up in Trumps hands hours later, where he reads it to crowd. "

Edited by Guest

so it's now established that trump is literally getting his talking points from the kremlin. that he or someone in his campaign is sharing information with russia. reckon that might be the end of his intelligence briefings? and he or whoever it is doing it could even be charged with treason.

wonder how his wingnuts are going to defend this one? 

6 minutes ago, StevieH said:

so it's now established that trump is literally getting his talking points from the kremlin. that he or someone in his campaign is sharing information with russia. reckon that might be the end of his intelligence briefings? and he or whoever it is doing it could even be charged with treason.

wonder how his wingnuts are going to defend this one? 

If you watched the debate, Hillary Clinton was hammering this point home continually, and one has to assume that she has long-standing contacts with security sources. She may have proof of this, but is waiting to release it just before the election or something. 

So far she hasn't pushed the toilet flush lever, but you get a feeling she has one to push and that she may soon take a Trump Dump.

Edited by keemapoot
add pithy emphasis