Notification Popup

zydeco

I'm also getting problems have this morning 2 notifications about pop ups in my Email.

If this crap doesn't stop TV will be a goner. Its on it's last legs already Mods you have been warned. Have now with a bit of luck got the problem sorted have Blocked everything from TV. 

Update as and when.

Thanks for that MJCM.

Have already sorted the problem, just marked them as Junk.

Once there I bared them altogether.

How did I receive your post well when I turned on TV this morning to look at Thai news, I received a pop up telling me I was mentioned in dispatches. Looks like they are getting in by the back door. 

At least I can put up with those. 

Must admit though I do like some of the new set up not a lot but SOME. 

What with that and the new rubbish Outlook page from Google, it's been a busy week.

@fredob43

Understandable that you marked them as Spam, but please note that the Upgrade caused the Notifications settings be reset to default.

I am not getting any emails even for Topics I have subscribed to.

All my Email options (see sample screenshot) are grayed out (and please notice there are more settings if you scroll down in the Notification Settings screen) ;)

notif.JPG

I didn't mark as spam. Just blocked them. Google lets you do that once they have been put or have entered the junk box. saying that It could be their old version of spam. seems to have worked anyway. 

Not had any problems with any other sites or emails so sorry cant help in that direction.

Got this post when TV put a red 1 on my  bell thing at the top of the page it's not unlike face book.

And No I don't use that either but my daughter put's thing on it and I do look at times just to keep up to date on how things are going.

Re other notifications haven't look at anything in that directions. I normally just use TV for the news, do look at other bit's and post as previously said, rarely now just a bit fed up with TV letting to many plonkers write total drivel not to mention deleting posts without an explanation as to why.  

Fred. 

Archived