Better hire a visual professional

flyDelight

Before you continue with this, better hire a visual professional because the new color scheme is just totally wrong and obviously unprofessional, not only there is a problem with the contrast, but also the colors don't match at all. FYI there are online tools to create safe color schemes.

Good luck!

I hope that the crappy, hard to read, see, decipher, grey/gray color font is not, won't be, and is decided against being used in the Thai Visa forums!!!!

I find that --> extremley <--- difficult to read with out using a function such as, Control A to highlight everything on the page, or using the mouse cursor to highlight the text, changing the text to white and text background to blue, so there is a high contrast of the text to background!

Edited by radiochaser
corrections and additions of written text

8 hours ago, radiochaser said:

I hope that the crappy, hard to read, see, decipher, grey/gray color font is not, won't be, and is decided against being used in the Thai Visa forums!!!!

I find that --> extremley <--- difficult to read with out using a function such as, Control A to highlight everything on the page, or using the mouse cursor to highlight the text, changing the text to white and text background to blue, so there is a high contrast of the text to background!

Whatever colour or contrast scheme is used, it will never please everybody. Another member complained that the background was too bright for his old eyes, you seem to complain that the contrast is insufficient ("grey/grey color font"), which I take to mean that you find the background too dark and/or the text not dark enough. Personally,  I find nothing wrong with it.

Currently, the colours on my screen are as follows:

background for post: #ffffff (pure white)

background for quote: #fbfbfb (very light grey)

text of post and quote: #272a34 (very dark grey)

Edited by Puccini

6 minutes ago, Puccini said:

Whatever colour or contrast scheme is used, it will never please everybody. Another member complained that the background was too bright for his old eyes, you seem to complain that the contrast is insufficient ("grey/grey color font"), which I take to mean that you find the background too dark and/or the text not dark enough. Personally,  I find nothing wrong with it.

Currently, the colours on my screen are as follows:

background for post: #ffffff (pure white)

background for quote: #fbfbfb

text of post and quote: #272a34

I did not make a complaint about the contrast on Thai Visa.  This font color appears to be more black to me and does not appear to be anything like the grey colored font so popular now on the other websites I alluded to. 

I have had no problem reading the font on Thai Visa.  

How did you determine the html color coding for the Thai Visa web page?

Easy Color Picker from here: https://sourceforge.net/directory/os:windows/?q=color picker

Just goes to show that de gustibus non est disptandum. For example, any lighter grey for the text, for example a2a0a0 as proposed on http://paletton.com/#uid=1000u0k00w000++00SJ00pV0hkj, would not be pleasing to my eyes as the contrast would be too weak.