Motorbike Thieving Gang Locked Up in Pattaya

webfact

Motorbike Thieving Gang Locked Up in Pattaya

Story by Albert Jack

pat5.jpg

PATTAYA: -- At 2pm, on the afternoon of August 4, Pattaya police station announced the arrest of Mr. Phiranat (aka Tid) Aoot-Tha (wearing green), who is twenty-nine-years-old, and Mr Thathaphol (aka Tong) (wearing red) who is twenty-one. Both are from Chonburi.

On July 30 a Red Honda MSX was reported stolen from in front of a condo in Soi 10, Central Pattaya. On August 3 another Honda Zumo was stolen from the parking lot behind Life and Living Bikenet, Soi Sukhumvit Pattaya 54. CCTV footage revealed the same thieves were responsible for both crimes and a clear image of them driving a silver Isuzu Max, with visible Chonburi license plates, was noted.

Officers were able to identify the two men and warrants were issued for their arrest. A raid team then tracked them down to the Fortune Inn on Mitsamphan Road, Ban Puek, Muang, Chonburi.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/229361/motorbike-thieving-gang-locked-pattaya/

pattaya-one_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya One 2016-08-05

Being a teacher here, and being surrounded by a culture of 'no consequences' drives me nuts. My house was robbed four times and the thieves were eventually arrested. They were 17-15-14 years of age and worked for some thieving pimps. I lost my favorite guitar etc... no consequence = it will never stop.However, truth be told, I don't think we are faring much better at home. I watch the foreigners here on vacation with their little monsters and I wonder... are we that much better? Can't tell cos I haven't been back home in 13 years.