Comment according to your point of view

GuestHouse

Read some in Thaivisa news report and well a mixed bag for me.

Good to see young Thai men doing a caring deed.

Is the western in a drunk state or has a metal one.

How long before immigration picks him up now his on FD. 

No problem siding with the consensus, even though I tend to look at it through the lens of religious motivation, which is not a selfless construct.

As for the farang, I don't know his background.  There are enough stories to fill a room about how people end up like this.  My sense is a portion of the farangs who land at rock bottom like this, made some conscious, unwise decisions in life.  Years pass, the idea of a "regular" life back in the rat race becomes an unfathomable, abhorrent idea.   The money runs out and all that free spirit Lonely Planet hippie nonsense turns out to be a bunch of bullshit - which is probably what their family told them way back when.  Bridges burned, abandoned or diminished by many years,  they wind up competing with soi dogs and monks for scraps off the noodle cart, and random acts of kindness from the very people they came here thinking they were emulating all those years ago.  The work-a-day Thais in this video have more sense than that.

With the spell checker working. :)

The western guy in the vid doesn't look that old so being sent back to his home country surely would be better. 

Many moons ago the only time l have seen a westerner sitting on the floor leaning against the shop who looked in some kind of trouble was in Phuket,  he only had dirty shorts on and was in a real bad state on seeing the severe sunburns about most of his body.

Nobody seemed to be bothered some just looked and walked on, when l saw the beer cans around him and cigarette butts l did the same.