fiance visa

hi, my Mrs has had a couple of visit visa rejections this past with that in mind what would her chances of obtaining a fiance visa be?

if we was to go down the fiance visa route would she HAVE to go back after 6 months? or can she apply to stay longer and eventually settlement without going back?

what are all the costs of this and things that would need doing with time scales ect?

thanks

yes I'm aware of that, what I'm saying is what are the chances of her obtaining the actual visa and then if she had it we got married in the 6 months, can she apply to remain whilst here and what are the costs and time scales ect.

I only can tell when my( now wife) applied for a fiance visa (many years ago) one's the visa is approved

she can travel to ( you did not mention the country  I am talking about Australia ) you get married 

and she will be able to stay after about approxm 2 years she can apply for permanent resident visa 

Bear in mind I am talking about Australia the laws have changed and I can't tell you the cost of the 

named visa but it will be a few thousand dollars check the appropriate website for the country

you talking about

Cheers  

7 hours ago, mike1983 said:

yes I'm aware of that, what I'm saying is what are the chances of her obtaining the actual visa and then if she had it we got married in the 6 months, can she apply to remain whilst here and what are the costs and time scales ect.

With any luck, your rejected visit visas have established that you are a couple.  I can't say much more than that, except that when my wife came over there was a regular pattern of failed visit visa followed by successful settlement visa, as spouse or fiancée.  That was back in the stone age, when physical love letters could be presented as evidence of a relationship.

Once you've married in the UK, your wife then promptly applies for settlement - per person, it comes to £811 fee + £19-20 biometrics fee + £500 Immigration Health Surcharge.  I say per person, because your fiancée might be accompanied by children.  Roughly 30 months later, you do the same again, but now she has to demonstrate competence in English at the A2 level.  Roughly another 30 months later, you do similar, with a steeper fee (£1875 per person) but I think no IHS, demonstrating competence in English at B1 and evidence of passing 'Life in the UK' (LitUK).  All being well, she then gets ILR.  I don't know what the current delays are, or how much things are being slowed by EU nationals panicking over Brexit.