fence builder needed. hang dong area

Hillywilly

We are moving house soon and are looking for someone to build a sturdy wire fence on the property as we have 2 dogs that need an area of the garden. I've tried searching a few local forums and classifieds but all i seem to come up with is building firms and people trying to convince me I need a huge iron fence embedded atop a brick wall. ! . I don't want the great wall of China, just a wire fence putting up! I don't have my own transport at the moment so driving around and buying my own supplies is not an option. And quite honestly I'm totally cack-handed at any kind of DIY

If you can do this for me or can put me in touch with someone who can than I would be profoundly grateful. at least a little English speaking is needed as I only speak a little Thai, but as long as there is a small amount of common ground I'm sure it will be fine.

The fence in total will be around 60 m split  either side of  the back wall of the garden no gate required. ( it will be fenced around an existing entrance just in case you are concerned that the dogs are to be penned in permanently!  ) And needs to be in place by the end of Aug 23rd as the dogs come back from the kennels on the 24th. 

If any once can help I would be profoundly grateful. 

Many thanks in advance

10 hours ago, Dante99 said:

Dogs easily dig under most wire fencing.

That`s right because I tried all that

First tried a wooden fence that rotted after 12 months, then a wire fence that was easy for my dogs to dig underneath and get out, plus wire fences rust after a few months and also go slack after a while.

Best to have a cement block wall that will be permanent.

Find one of those places that make bamboo fences and they will deliver. Cheap too.

Your local building supply place will cut lengths of steel for you. Bang them into the ground with a sledge hammer and use tie wire from the same shop to secure the fencing to them.

While you may not want it to be permanent, it would do the job till you found someone to do the proper job. Those fences will last years though.