In praise of Thai men

Fabricus

If you want to start a (childish) topic and get guaranteed interest, you could consider one of the following:

1. Is is true that Thai men have small willies?

2. Official: ten reasons why Thai women dislike Thai men.

3. Six reasons why you should NEVER have Thai male friends.

But this all silly. I have Thai male friends, and generally get on better with them than Thai women. I guess I find them more interesting. And they're certainly less likely to be "on the take".

At the risk of seeming controversial, I always think it's rather poofy when western men say most of their Thai friends are women. Perhaps I ought to add that I'm neither homo nor bi.

So:

1. How many Thai male friends / acquaintances do you have?

2. Do you go out boozing with Thai men?

3. What have you learned from Thai men?

do you want answers to your first set of three or the second? just in case, here are both:

1. yes, statistically proven

2. 1-10, because they behave as if they are buddah's gift to mankind

3. leo, leo, leo, leo, leo, blend 286 (or what ever that poison is called)

1. none

2. how can you?  they pass out before i even get buzzed

3. how to be an utter prick - but i never use that knowledge in front of my wife

• 3 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Falconator said:

"Thai man no good" =

Thai men know when Thai women are gold-digging or whoring around. They're not as gullible since they've been dealing with Thai women from birth.

"Good man" = Gullible man

Falconator

As you have started a thread on here regarding people,s views about your relationship with an older thai woman with children would you refer to yourself as a "good man" or a "gullible man" :whistling:

On 8/8/2016 at 10:52 PM, nuakmuaynina said:

I am married to a Thai man... soon to be divorcing him...

from my own experience, Thai women are right on the nose about Thai men.

I am a dad to two Thai daughers and thankfully the oldest has moved on from them and the youngest just starting out in dating has learnt and is not interested in them...

and from my daughters experiences along with being dragged into mediation on behalf of their girl friends relationships /arguements and messes with thai guys, I second that proposition that Thai women are fully on the nose about Thai men. 

But appreciating that while that is the majority there is the odd one (one being a friend of mine, and also one nephew) that values marriage and family as a western father expects and demands. 

Edited by Roadman

4 hours ago, Roadman said:

I am a dad to two Thai daughers and thankfully the oldest has moved on from them and the youngest just starting out in dating has learnt and is not interested in them...

and from my daughters experiences along with being dragged into mediation on behalf of their girl friends relationships /arguements and messes with thai guys, I second that proposition that Thai women are fully on the nose about Thai men. 

But appreciating that while that is the majority there is the odd one (one being a friend of mine, and also one nephew) that values marriage and family as a western father expects and demands. 

Why would you value marriage as a Western person when it has a 50% failure rate. Tell me a single benefit of marriage over co-habitating. Marriage is just a set of vows (that are pre determined and cannot even be uniquely agreed by the couple) and are consequently broken with regularity and impunity.

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 0:04 PM, Fabricus said:

I have learned how NOT to do many things, such as electrical wiring, construction of houses, attention to detail, just to name a few.

This knowledge gained has helped me greatly.

1. How many Thai male friends / acquaintances do you have?

Ans......  Not including family have countless acquaintances,  friends 4.

2. Do you go out boozing with Thai men?

Ans.....  Yes....not out and about much but usually what l call my pubs.

Ans.....  1 good friend speaks English and so in particular cultural things about behaviour etc for want of a better description.  

1 other speaks a bit English and lives in the village so l get the local gossip. :cheesy:

And all of em how they and or l will help if asked.

On 8/8/2016 at 5:52 PM, nuakmuaynina said:

I'm sorry to hear that.

Hope things work out well for you in the future.

Good luck.

22 hours ago, BaldPlumber said:

3 - some of them are very good pool players whereas most Thai ladies lack a tactical approach to the game.

(Misses point completely)

That was an important contribution.

Are you suggesting Thai men are better pool players than their female counterparts?  

I'm not sure about this. I've met several bargirls who were bloody good and hard to beat. 

2 hours ago, Fabricus said:

Are you suggesting Thai men are better pool players than their female counterparts?  

I'm not sure about this. I've met several bargirls who were bloody good and hard to beat. 

Not difficult if you are playing 8-10 hrs a day everyday in a bar as most of them do.  If you had that amount of practice:) it wouldnt be a problem to beat them.

On 8/8/2016 at 5:52 PM, nuakmuaynina said:

I read somewhere years ago that it is reckoned that two out of three Thai men use prostitutes in some form.

No, some of the thai ladies are extremely good potters and I've met some very good lady players.

What I meant was that the ladies tend to play less tactically than the men. This is especially true when playing international one shot as opposed to the usual thai two shot game.

In my experience anyway, but I'm no expert myself [emoji3]

On 8/27/2016 at 0:54 PM, BaldPlumber said:

No, some of the thai ladies are extremely good potters and I've met some very good lady players.

What I meant was that the ladies tend to play less tactically than the men. This is especially true when playing international one shot as opposed to the usual thai two shot game.

In my experience anyway, but I'm no expert myself emoji3.png

Mmmm. This is starting to get serious. 

I've noticed that Thai girls often lay better better snookers than Thai men. They're quite crafty in this respect.

I've also found that Thai men on the whole are better losers. They tend not to whinge or demand an instant re-match.