Bicycle shops in pattaya.. Need a new inner Tube.. Where are they?

Huayrat

Sorry, we're not in Pattaya so I can't help with a specific location.

BUT

The bike-taxi guys know everything, take the dead tube with you, they will either take you to a shop (not necessarily a bike shop) or, for a nominal fee, go and get you a new tube.

There are 3 shops on Theprasit road all basically near Soi 10 and less than 300 yards apart.

There is Bike Net on the corner of Soi 54 Sukhamvit on the same side as Tesco and only about 400 yards South of their entrance.

Also a Bike shop on Sukh down at Naklua on the East side of the highway.

Further away there is Speedy Bikes just as you get to the traffic lights to turn into  Bang Saray on the left side of the high way heading South...

Tesco and Big C might have the tube you require but if but if not the ones listed above will. 

When I first started cycling here I got a puncture every week for 4 weeks...I changed to different tyres  with Kevlar in them.

On 8/7/2016 at 5:03 PM, Pdavies99 said:

Big C & Tesco sell inner tubes etc or several bicycle shops also along Pattaya Klng.

Professional shop half way down Theprasit Road.

Those tubes are terrible.  Only last a few months then they're gone. 

One of the best shops is Numchai.  On Suk on the right hand side up past Bangkok Pattaya Hospital.  The next traffic light and just a bit north of that.