Life here is tough...what are your complaints for the week

JJGreen

1 hour ago, Testacall said:

Chance you can let a topic  go once it's run the course ??

Mr JJ Green seems to think...I start a thread ,....then reply individually to each response...seriously .accept the forum is open ...once you open a thread you don't own a thing ...quit pushing ur arrogant self up all the time ..Bump Up!!!!!

Give JJ a break, dude!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Testacall said:

Great to be another Dude ....I feel honored ...

But for somebody that has bumped up the Hit and run restaurant review since 2012 i understand ur defense of JJ  :-) 

Chance you can share with the forum how many of your hit and run restaurants since 2012 are no more ??? 

Post on that thread if you want to discuss the Pattaya restaurant scene and we can have a civilized discussion about the transient nature of that business. 

Here's a food one.

My very local Thai restaurant which I like a lot.

Order seaweed soup.

That's the name of the soup.

Seaweed.

There is no seaweed.

Being a regular and it's a low cost place, I just eat it.

Mention on paying, there was no seaweed. 

Reply is no have seaweed.

Yeah, I figured, but why take the order then?

Same place.

Order Tom Kha Gai.

There is no galanga in it. (You can't do that dish without it.)

Being a regular and it's a low cost place, I just eat it.

Mention on paying, there was no galanga. 

Reply is no have galanga.

Yeah, I figured, but why take the order then?

Annoying.  Easy to order something else if you can't make something.

Why not just say it before?

On top of that the lady cook seems really annoyed at me for mentioning the problem. As if it's my fault. I've only asked her if you can't cook something just  please tell me BEFORE. 

And I'm the unreasonable one. :coffee1:

I still like this place because it's good, cheap, and super convenient. But now I'm in a position of thinking about whether it's worth seeming like an A-hole every time I order. Like if I order seaweed soup again, based on the behavior history it would be rational to confirm that they actually have seaweed. Every time. But if I do, I'm the A-hole.

Can't win. 

Edited by Jingthing

Bus pulled up an entire lane away from the kerb today

Could have been killed getting to thw kerb by a dosen motorcycles.. or even just tripping down the 3 steps gettimg out

That happens fairly often. It's super annoying indeed. My buses are Pattaya baht buses. One time I buzzed to get off and he stopped like that with heavy traffic. I refused to get off. Add insult to potential fatal injury the Thai passengers were screaming at me to get off and in not a helpful way. It was so traumatic that I forget how it was resolved ... just blocked that out. But don't worry I ain't running for president.

Biggest complaint for me this week is when nobody comments on a thread for a couple of days... The OP feels a need to 'beat their dead horse' back to the top of the forum..

You're trollish personal attacks on the wonderful OP who has gifted us with this wonderful topic that hopefully will be running for many years if not decades are truly appalling. Dude -- here's a tip. If the thread doesn't appeal to you just don't read it. Easy.

Biggest complaint for me this week is when nobody comments on a thread for a couple of days... The OP feels a need to 'beat their dead horse' back to the top of the forum..

Get used to it..it will be an ongoing and long going thread

Of that I have no doubt ...strange how ur cheerleader jumped in followed up quickly by you JJ (Dude) ...remember what thread you started.... I expressed my biggest complaint for the week ...

You two are beginning to sound like one of the same ?

Edited by Testacall
Spelling

Of that I have no doubt ...strange how ur cheerleader jumped in followed up quickly by you JJ (Dude) ...remember what thread you started.... I expressed my biggest complaint for the week ...

You two are beginning to sound like one of the same [emoji6]

Digging yourself deeper. Pathetic.

On 8/29/2016 at 8:10 PM, Jingthing said:

Digging yourself deeper. Pathetic.

I rest my case ...one of the same posters ....I click like for u jingthing and you click like for me JJ ...just an observation 

OK my next complaint of the week is arrogant people that just can't handle criticism ...k dude 

Edited by Testacall
Because

On 16 August, 2016 at 10:37 PM, JJGreen said:

I forgot my umbrella today. The rain was blanketing down.

I was pissed with myself for forgetting the umbrella. 

Luckily I was in a taxi and the rain stopped before my destination.

Could have gotten very wet.

That doest sound like a complaint…more like musing.

I missed my flight from Heathrow to bkk because I overslept last week and then learned if you miss 1 leg of trip, all legs get cancelled so had to pay for a full flight price on the day of departure for a return. Painful but entirely my own fault not mentioned it to Mrs feel a bit guilty and disappointed I overslept, shocked. 

A good thread.

7 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

I missed my flight from Heathrow to bkk because I overslept last week and then learned if you miss 1 leg of trip, all legs get cancelled so had to pay for a full flight price on the day of departure for a return. Painful but entirely my own fault not mentioned it to Mrs feel a bit guilty and disappointed I overslept, shocked. 

A good thread.

Good thing you did not phone in a bomb threat to delay the flight or you would have a lot more to complain about…look on the bright side…now you will always wake up on time……..maybe.

14 hours ago, JJGreen said:

My complaint this week is pedestrian crossings.
Why bother? No car stops for u

It's getting to know in Thailand how to use them,   what you should do is walk right out on to the crossing and make them stop. :whistling: 

18 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

Good thing you did not phone in a bomb threat to delay the flight or you would have a lot more to complain about…look on the bright side…now you will always wake up on time……..maybe.

I an glad I unloaded that on here but actually there is more to this. UBER. I got an UBER from Kings cross to Gatwick and was charged £81. £35 more than the local taxis fixed fee. I blame myself for it all. When I say overslept I mean like my flight was 8 3am and I woke up at 10am. Very bad.

Life isn't tough here at all, this place is a cake walk.

I guess if I had anything to complain about would be the availability of top Tequila, Vodka and Scotch. I wish they would open a BevMo here.