Sad reality of 711 burgers

JJGreen

JJ,

Come on Buddy, you actually eat that stuff?

Yer killin' yerself.

There are so many great burger joints here with amazing Aussie and NZ beef aged to perfection. 

A big slab of ground beef with al the fat is still much healthier than this god knows what thing you photo'd from 7-11.

JJ,

Yer killin' yerself.

There are so many great burger joints here with amazing Aussie and NZ beef aged to perfection. 

A big slab of ground beef with al the fat is still much healthier than this god knows what thing you photo'd from 7-11.

Those burger joints aren't 100 metres from my apartment

You are right when u say god only knows what this burger is.

It's false advertising...doesn't look like the package at all

Sadly i havent had a burger since 1994....my sesame needs are met by tahini.....here the seeds are crushed to make a delicious liquid, so counting them is not possible. 

Makes me hungry for a kebab...i might head down to the lower sois and grab something

I read about an american guy who sells burgers from a small red truxk on Sukhumvit Soi 30.

supposed to be a West Coast style? Not sure what that means exactly but I think its the kind of toppings?

Personally, I prefer just a bit of steak sauce and meat with a slab of sharp cheddar. 

Man I am getting hungry.

I read about an american guy who sells burgers from a small red truxk on Sukhumvit Soi 30.

supposed to be a West Coast style? Not sure what that means exactly but I think its the kind of toppings?

Personally, I prefer just a bit of steak sauce and meat with a slab of sharp cheddar. 

Man I am getting hungry.

Daniel Thaiger
http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2016/07/11/interview-man-behind-daniel-thaiger-bangkoks-legendary-food-truck#menu

Few places in Thailand actually provide anything that looks much like the display photo. This applies in fast food courts too.

Thailand could do with some serious false advertising laws, and the serious application thereof. In fact consumer protection in general barely exists here.

I had couple of these when first released the burger options.

They were quite good but after a couple months size & content decreased :-)

Typical retail tricks of this lawless land ...

For the beer belly health freaks, I don't drink or smoke & consume less than 8 burgers a year ...

Got be careful if living in Thailand long term even fruit & veg will kill you here & packing food bags are low grade hence the amount of cancer here .

Good consumer law & law in general along with responsible courts is needed rapidly but will never happen in 50yrs .

Ok place for casual holiday fun but for long term living or business it constant hassle & constant risk .

1 minute ago, Rob13 said:

The OP smokes alot of weed?

Never. No drugs at all

The girl wanted one actually so I bought one for myself whilet I was there

As u can see from the photos it is an unappealing product and by itself tastes fairly average.

we added tomato lettuce onion mayonnaise and ketchup and it was okay. The girl liked it more than me and more than  a Mcdonalds burger she ate last week.

I also thought it was better than ever Big Mac i had here

22 hours ago, JJGreen said:

Add some fresh cut tomato, lettuce onion. mayonnaise and ketchup and it is okay

Oh yes .....none of us leave home without a small bag of the above secreted about our persons for just such an emergency.

Just now, JJGreen said:

As u can see from the photos it is an unappealing product and by itself tastes fairly average.

It is a nice picture. Reminds me of that Michael Douglas movie-forget the name of it.

On 8/9/2016 at 10:54 AM, ClutchClark said:

JJ,

Yer killin' yerself.

There might be where you live but not many in rural Thailand. It isn't too bad for the cost and the convenience. I eat them perhaps one time a month if I need a quick snack out in Nakhon Nowhere.