Food delivery in Rawai/Chalong??

Tapster

Does anyone know who delivers food to the Rawai/Chalong area?

I've done a search but can't find anything other than KFC, Lucky 13 Sandwich and the Cosa Nostra pizza place.

It would be great to know of some other food outlets which deliver.

Thank you!!   :D

Pizza Company as well. Just a tip with online ordering, KFC, Pizza Company, they have the option for instructions to the driver.

Have a thai person who knows where you live type the directions in Thai (of course) and save that to your profile and a text file for future use for all kinds of things.

Lucky 13 I've tried to order twice online with detailed instructions, and my exact location pinned to a google map via their ordering system. Both times never got my order and had to go meet the driver with cold soggy food.

Lots of other places will deliver, though not advertised, if you frequent them as a regular customer. Your saved Thai directions will come in handy in these cases via SMS :)

16 hours ago, xvend said:

Have a thai person who knows where you live type the directions in Thai (of course) and save that to your profile and a text file for future use for all kinds of things.

Excellent advice and exactly what I have done on my KFC profile - the distance from the mouth of the soi, turn left, distance to next turning etc.

Haven't lost a fried chicken yet.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/12/2016 at 6:32 PM, Shot said:

A lot of your local mom and pop Thai restaurants will deliver, but they don't advertise it. Find a M&D you like and ask.

Yes, my wife's friend has a small Issan restaurant and they deliver. 
She said they charge 10 baht for delivery. 

It's on Sai Yuan, across from the yellow and black sign "Diva Beauty" shop.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

The 'Food Panda' app have just setup service in Phuket. I've not used them myself, but my girlfriend used them a lot when we were in Chiang Mai. They delivered food from a wide range of restaurants and small vendors, for a small fee of course. She looked the other night and they didn't have much selection here, but give it time and they might. 

• 1 year later...

Yesterday I tried Shaker's in Nai Harn for home delivery: extremely efficient !!

On their site ( https://shakersphuket.com/ ) there is the complete menu with prices, and all the necessary forms to order.

You choose the food, the time of delivery, give your email and address, mark on a google map the exact position and send the order.

After a couple of minutes I received the confirmation by email, and at the exact time requested they rang my bell !!!

Pay on cash, minimum order 500 baht, delivery free.

It has been extremely useful for me, after one week closed in my house with dengue fever and an empty refirgerator....

Archived