Christian Churches in Khon khaen?

Khon Kaen Dave

My wife  is not what you would call a strict Buddhist.She actually believes that when your dead,your dead. However,she does the wat thing when its a Buddha day.I am the son of a Jewish mother and an agnostic father.I was raised in the  COE fashion,but i am far from being religious.I can never understand why the first part of the Bible  tells us that we must make 'no graven images' and yet the second part tells us to glorify god in the utmost.Hence no pictures or statues of god in the Synagogues,but but the Vatican is rotten with it.But wasn't Saint Peter the first pope??? wasn't he a Jew ? Confused,i am.

Anyway my problem is,that my wife has been watching a lot of programs on the TV that dwell on the Christian faith.She is very curious to know about the Nazerine and what he was all about.She is also interested to know about the 10 commandments and why and how the king of England could start his own religion.It gets very complicated,i know.I have explained the 10 com's to her and about having no decorations in Synagogues but not so in Churches.I also noted that the wat in our village is pretty bland and could do with i bit more glorifying.She now wants me to take her to a christian church and see the crucified effigy and explain to her what these things mean.i am aghast.I do not know  of any christian churches in Khonkaen,i assume there must be,for sunday services provided for the righteous.I am willing to do this,in the hope that this will satisfy her curiosity and let me get a decent nights sleep rather than feeling like i am on question time.

She was very unimpressed when i told her,that even if i found a synagogue in Khonkaen i would be unable to take her inside,as women are not allowed in.

Please help a man,who is far to old to have to suffer the questions of an insufferable wife,and tell me where the bloody things are.

Thank you very much.

KKD