Homepro

Anybody know when HomePro will have a BIG SALE of the year ?? hopefully in Dec or Jan ! :o

master of the poodles...knowing thailand i expect all the prices will double,not half :D

:D well, then you dont know enough since HomePro do have some good bargains......just wonder if they have the standard after X-mas sale......

Good to see.......you are getting in to your "lovely" fish :D:D:D

They have constant sales & promos.I don't think they just have an after Xmas sale as such.

They have a new catalogue out every 4 to 6 weeks.

Thanks ROO...........I have a lot of stuff to buy in Dec. from HomePro....but their HP doesnt work, so I have no Ideas about their prices and products........except from last time I was there... :o

Anybody know when HomePro will have a BIG SALE of the year ?? hopefully in Dec or Jan ! :o

master of the poodles...knowing thailand i expect all the prices will double,not half :D

:D well, then you dont know enough since HomePro do have some good bargains......just wonder if they have the standard after X-mas sale......

tee hee poodles,the fish are delicious with nam plaa,...seriously tho ,my mate has just bought a promotion priced 42 inch samsung plasma tv from homepro ,nearly £500 less than normal price...get on up there,the bargains are there.. :D

Careful Meatgrowler his poodle will make mincemeat of your pit bull. Have you bought it yet?

Personally I never stay in Home Pro long enough to look at anything let alone buy. I get so peed off with the sales staff folowing me around I just leave.

Yes I know its a hassle, but if I can save some money........I dont mind....

I called them 3-4 times from overseas, talked with diffent staffs each time.....and they all promise to mail me back , but nothing happens, that really pi...s me off............but then again.....welcome to Thailand !

I still want it cheap, so I cant complaine....I guess :D

mmmhh I love nam plaa too !! and Sushi mmmmmhh the only problem with Poodles is that they dont have enough meat on them for a good soup ! :o

They do have variety & some big ticket items at a special price on occasions.You don't have to travel all the way to BKK to get it anymore.

But let me point out one small fact.Prior to home pro being here ,choices were very limited. You now have Home Mart with a fully refurbished showroom for tiles.

But here comes the crunch,homemart are not shy about giving you a discount if you speak to the owner. 100 SQM of various size pool tiles exact same manufacturer Homemart 18,000.00 BHT cheaper.

I'm just kicking myself that I bought all the other tiles at home Pro,but then to be fair at the time Home Mart didn't have them.

They do have variety & some big ticket items at a special price on occasions.You don't have to travel all the way to BKK to get it anymore.

But let me point out one small fact.Prior to home pro being here ,choices were very limited. You now have Home Mart with a fully refurbished showroom for tiles.

But here comes the crunch,homemart are not shy about giving you a discount if you speak to the owner. 100 SQM of various size pool tiles exact same manufacturer Homemart 18,000.00 BHT cheaper.

I'm just kicking myself that I bought all the other tiles at home Pro,but then to be fair at the time Home Mart didn't have them.

Well, I need to buy fridge, dishwasher, laundry machine , stereo etc......... does home mart have that kind of stuff or where is the best (cheapest) place to buy it on the Island now ??

Well, I need to buy fridge, dishwasher, laundry machine , stereo etc......... does home mart have that kind of stuff or where is the best (cheapest) place to buy it on the Island now ??

In answer to your question that sort of thing is very well priced there.They have fridges on special all the time.

TV's also very well priced but ,bit limited on models.

As for sound system well you have to take care of what is included,eg .... what type of speakers,with or wothout CD player.I got caught out on a couple of occasions,not being able to read Thai & at the time the persons ability to communicate his prduct knowledge.

Master, if you have time or passing through BKK ,many electrical outlets there.

You can purchase there,it is normal for free del in Bkk area,so all you do is get it delivered to Freight co then shipped to Samui ( not very expensive).

You can also check the store in Nathon middle road near the motorbike shop you have a good chance at negotiating there.

Good luck.

In answer to your question that sort of thing is very well priced there.They have fridges on special all the time.

TV's also very well priced but ,bit limited on models.

As for sound system well you have to take care of what is included,eg .... what type of speakers,with or wothout CD player.I got caught out on a couple of occasions,not being able to read Thai & at the time the persons ability to communicate his prduct knowledge.

Master, if you have time or passing through BKK ,many electrical outlets there.

You can purchase there,it is normal for free del in Bkk area,so all you do is get it delivered to Freight co then shipped to Samui ( not very expensive).

You can also check the store in Nathon middle road near the motorbike shop you have a good chance at negotiating there.

Good luck.

Thanks Roo........I dont have time to stop in BKK since my furnitures will arrive the day after I arrive................ ehhhh the store in Nathon , you wrote middle road..so its not on the mainroad ??

Anyone , who has good or bad experience in the side by side Samsung fridge with icemaker ??

In many countries we can connect it direct to a tap.......but Im not going to have ice from the citywater.....so I wonder if its possible to connect to a Gallon bottle or if there is a big tank in it ??

Coming off the ferry at Nathon,you go across & join the main one way road which is part of the ring road.Between these 2 roads there is a smaller one, look to your right,which is the middle road the shop is on that left side & has a big Siemens sign on it.

the staff at homepro is a big laugh. If the item you ask about is not is the aisle were they standing, they say they not have it! Even if it is 2 aisles further...

After 3 times getting this response, I always help or search myself in this shop

I know people knock places like Home Pro but atleast you can usually get what you want there. Samui was a pretty dire place for choice befre it opened. Plus they're good at delivering stuff the same day. Now you wouldn't get that in the UK!! Not without alot of hassle and grief anyhow.

If you're looking for either a really nice double bed or wardrobe also, let me know?

I know people knock places like Home Pro but atleast you can usually get what you want there. Samui was a pretty dire place for choice befre it opened. Plus they're good at delivering stuff the same day. Now you wouldn't get that in the UK!! Not without alot of hassle and grief anyhow.

If you're looking for either a really nice double bed or wardrobe also, let me know?

:D:D:D Tiles told 2 weeks.......8 weeks

light fixtures 2 weeks........ 4 weeks now

I know they are a blessing, but need to have a real good look at their service & promises.Stock????

Bangkok had all my stuff on the island within a week.