Good partner and friend for fast growing consumer goods startup wanted

usercnx

Hi!

I look for right person who're interested to enter the team which goal is to grow from turnover of several thousands $$ to tens of millions in 5-7 years.

Our business is innovative repellents and relative products for protection from insects (mosquitos, bedbugs etc).

Right person for me is the person with relevant experience, connections in industry and passion to grow business or to help to grow business to young generation.

We plan to expand all over through ASEAN and China, so it's not about Thailand only.

Thank you!

I have a few questions about this.

What is your expectation from the partner? And what would define relevant experience? Experience in selling repellents or experience in sales & marketing in general?

Are you already established in Thailand?

Thank you for your interest.

1. My first expectations are about personality. We should speak the same language. Second, I expect my partner will be more experienced in corporate business development and will have more connections than me.

2. The best definition of relevant experience for me includes all the aspects of industry we're involved in. I know professionals I will hire in the future in Thailand, Singapore and Malaysia (as example) already, but I have to step into the next round of investments first.

3. Yes, we do official and totally legal sales already for last 2.5 months in Chiang Mai.

• 4 weeks later...

Is this FDA approved?

Experience.

Sold a lot of zapit.

I'm too busy but I may have a contact in uk. Tesco sell zapit and it has been on lotus's radar a while. DKSH is a good channel. I know a few mosquito scientists in CM. Actually just 1 other passed.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2016 at 4:07 AM, Rc2702 said:

Is this FDA approved?

Experience.

Sold a lot of zapit.

I'm too busy but I may have a contact in uk. Tesco sell zapit and it has been on lotus's radar a while. DKSH is a good channel. I know a few mosquito scientists in CM. Actually just 1 other passed.

FDA approved of course.

ZapIt looks really good.

I will be highly appreciated for any sort of help/contacts from your side. We need it. And thank you for your attention to my post too.

Archived