webfact

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 8/15/2016 at 4:56 PM, ClutchClark said:

Just curious but do you have any time in rotary wing aircraft?

BTW, they were trained in the US.

http://www.army-technology.com/news/newsfirst-royal-thai-army-personnel-complete-uh-72a-lakota-flight-training-4524866

with that said I have trained my staff here to do something and when my back is turned they do it another usually dangerous or more stupid way or in a  way which will damage the equipment  they have been using.

Yesterday I showed him how to cut a block with an angle grinder and then how to break the joint using the edge of another block, two minutes later hes  stamping on the block to break it and needless to say it snapped across the middle  not down the joint

On 15/08/2016 at 3:44 AM, 12DrinkMore said:

For a few thousand Baht they could put a GPS tracker on every helicopter and check its position over the internet in real time.

Could fit them with ADS-B transponders...

Then they could do away with all their expensive radar and track them using flightrader24... :gigglem:

Edited by Basil B

2 hours ago, kannot said:

with that said I have trained my staff here to do something and when my back is turned they do it another usually dangerous or more stupid way or in a  way which will damage the equipment  they have been using.

Yesterday I showed him how to cut a block with an angle grinder and then how to break the joint using the edge of another block, two minutes later hes  stamping on the block to break it and needless to say it snapped across the middle  not down the joint

Yep, that certainly sounds like a rational counterpoint. The guy you have cutting cinderblocks does not follow your instruction and he is Thai so these Thai helicopter pilots must not be able to follow instruction either. 

Yep, I certainly see your logic there.