Bunk beds ?

Macthehat

Anyone know where I can buy a bunk bed set preferably with a delivery service ? I can only find one shop with bunk beds in the ubon area , I'm in the rasisalai area .Other than that bangkok ikea is my other option but they don't delivery outside bangkok I am told . Any suggestions  apreciated 

Are you sure that is what you want?  Our experience when grandchildren were younger was not positive as they tend to make noise keeping other occupant awake.  Make very sure solid construction if you go this route; and a standard size.  Sorry can not be of help in local shopping but they are rather common these days so larger places should have or be able to get.  

Yes I get what you mean about the noise from what I've seen in the photos they look pretty solid , I guess the only way to be sure is to go see the assembled bed . Looks like a trip to ubon or a journey to ikea bangkok . Thanks for the advise :)

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have a Home Pro store near you? The one in Surin has a home furnishings department, bedroom, livingroom and kitchen furniture.  They have bunkbeds.  Also, we have a store called Surin Furniture, they sell bunkbeds too.

16 hours ago, rapom said:

Do you have a Home Pro store near you? The one in Surin has a home furnishings department, bedroom, livingroom and kitchen furniture.  They have bunkbeds.  Also, we have a store called Surin Furniture, they sell bunkbeds too.

Haven't been yet but will take a drive down and have a nosey. Thanks for the advise rapom 

Archived