What is the best way receive USD from USA to Thailand?

I have a friend in US who needs to send money to my Kasikorn bank account from US bank account. I have never received any money from overseas to my bank account in Thailand. 

So my question is

Money will be sent as USD and needs to converted to Thai Bahts. What is the best way to do this?

He just makes the payment in USD and conversion will be made automatically by Kasikorn Bank or should he make the conversion in USA?

And another thing. I have online banking but how I know my BIC or IBAN or what info I need to give for person who sends money from USA?

Thanks for your help.

Send AND receive the USD as USD, it will be converted to THB on arrival in Thailand, much more cost effective than any alternative. Do not make the conversion overseas.

Edited by chiang mai

Ask Kasikorn or check there web site for the SWIFT code to use.  You then have them send USD and conversion will be made into Baht at local Thai rate when received here. 

The  best way to send money is using Bangkok Bank New York ACH as a domestic transfer - but you need a Bangkok Bank account here to do that.