Non im-o marriage visa savannakhet

• 2 months later...

Can I add a question to this topic?;

I'm going to be applying for my 2nd non-o multi-entry (marriage) in S'khet soon, are there any specific docs needed to show that I'm still married to my wife; eg, a recent conformation letter from Amphoe? 

22 minutes ago, lemonjelly said:

Can I add a question to this topic?;

I'm going to be applying for my 2nd non-o multi-entry (marriage) in S'khet soon, are there any specific docs needed to show that I'm still married to my wife; eg, a recent conformation letter from Amphoe? 

You could get a updated Kor Ror 2 at an Amphoe it you wanted to take something with you in case it was asked for. Some people get one but it is not normally asked for.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You could get a updated Kor Ror 2 at an Amphoe it you wanted to take something with you in case it was asked for. Some people get one but it is not normally asked for.

I got my visa a week ago. They did not particularly ask for it but it was among the papers I handed over and it was not returned to me (as was the case with a copy of the yellow house book when I got my visa last year).

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MZurf said:

I got my visa a week ago. They did not particularly ask for it but it was among the papers I handed over and it was not returned to me (as was the case with a copy of the yellow house book when I got my visa last year).

Thanks Zurf, I'll get a KR2 just to be on the safe side anyway.  :)

Edited by lemonjelly

We are soon going everything is in place for us but can you tell me what documents apart from passport Ineed as thai national to get into Laos. Do iIneed fill in the visa on arrival form same as husband????  

6 minutes ago, jeab1980 said:

We are soon going everything is in place for us but can you tell me what documents apart from passport Ineed as thai national to get into Laos. Do iIneed fill in the visa on arrival form same as husband????  

If they have a passport they get a 30 day visa exempt entry to Laos. All that is needed is their passport.

Without a passport they have to apply for 3 day border pass to enter the Laos by showing their ID card.. At Savannakhet there is a office to get them just before the bridge on the left.

• 3 months later...

ok, so i got my non-immigrant O multi for 1 year from Savannakhet. I must leave Thailand after 90 days of each entry.

What would be the consequence in case that i forget the 90th day and stay inside Thailand ?

Am i an overstayer despite having a 1 year visa ?

9 minutes ago, Pi Suthep said:

ok, so i got my non-immigrant O multi for 1 year from Savannakhet. I must leave Thailand after 90 days of each entry.

What would be the consequence in case that i forget the 90th day and stay inside Thailand ?

Am i an overstayer despite having a 1 year visa ?

You would be on an overstay. The visas validity is only how long you can use the visa for a new 90 day entry it has nothing to do with how long you can be in the country.

• Like 1