If you were on death row, what would be your last meal and why? 

Wilsonandson

9 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

If I was on death row and about to be executed, food would be the last thing on my mind.

I know what my last request would be and I`d go out with a smile on my face.

Sexy Thai girl.jpg

Not sure they would allow a lady boy into the cell, but hell, you could give it a try.  :coffee1:

12 minutes ago, khundon said:

Not sure they would allow a lady boy into the cell, but hell, you could give it a try.  :coffee1:

If you believe that`s a lady boy, then I guess you have been out of action for far too long and forgotten what real women look like.

Best you stick with the before execution meal I think.

McDs is, I believe,  the only franchise allowed in heaven so no good having that.  I would get a fresh egg - bury it and insist Ithat is the only one I want and that I only eat 100 year old egg.  Give me a bit more time. The wait would be like 100 years at Immigration - - oh no I'm already dead and am actually in hell!

Bacon & eggs, with fried tomatoes on toast.

Big mug of scalding, strong, creamy coffee(that would probably go straight through me!).

Why?

Because l like it.

Who cares about the grease, fat & calories!

16 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

If you believe that`s a lady boy, then I guess you have been out of action for far too long and forgotten what real women look like.

Best you stick with the before execution meal I think.

I bow to you and your experience with lady boys, as you seem to be very knowledgeable on the subject. :coffee1:

However, you don't know s@@t about satire. :whistling:

7 hours ago, manfredtillmann said:

a nice, hairless pussy, preferably with the body it belongs to still attached to it...

oh no, this will not make it past the censors!

I believe that some US prisons allow cats to be kept by prisoners, so you could be in with a chance.  :coffee1:

7 hours ago, Razzler1973 said:

Without being a spoilsport the whole 'last meal' thing isn't as exciting as people think. There are heavy restrictions, you can't just have anything and it's often restricted to whatever they have on their 'normal' menu

I love to eat, but I would not be hungry if I knew I was going to be executed, so it does not matter anyway.

15 hours ago, transam said:

Wrong forum chummy.......:rolleyes:

Anyhoooo, slab of Cheshire cheese, jar of crunchy pickled gherkins, pint of fresh prawns and 3 pints of real ale....15 minute pause then a bottle of vintage port...After that I will be ready to go anywhere..........:wub:

Of course you will be running off mon ami...the bill would be astronomical.