Khao San Ladyboys go from bonking to banking - but neither paid off

webfact

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, gdgbb said:

Perhaps you're being little over-sensitive and dramatic on the katoeys' behalf but I didn't say that exterminating anyone is right, I did say that it is the right of anyone to be a bigot and there is a big difference.

No one has the right to be a bigot as bigots restrict the rights of others.

16 hours ago, AlexRich said:

Third on the right was arrested trying to buy a tray of donuts with the Poles credit card!

No, she was arrested for eating 2 trays of doughnuts before she got to the checkout to pay for the third tray. :coffee1:

Holy crap, I wonder if some of you people even realise how you sound? What the hell is wrong with you?! Have you no humanity or decency left? Have you spent so much time in dimmest, darkest, seediest parts of the human condition you have no soul?

These individuals are criminals (allegedly), talk about the criminality. Do NOT talk about their validity as human beings or their validity as women, and certainly not the validity of gender non-conformity amongst the kathoey or amongst humans in general. You have every "right," but you also show yourself pitiful examples of humanity by ignoring your social obligations

Transgender people around the world deal with high rates of poverty, homelessness, substance abuse, criminal behavior, depression, suicide, domestic abuse, hate crimes, and murder. Trans women, especially trans women of color are murdered every day. Why? Because of YOUR behavior. YOU. You glorify the demeaning of transgender people. You show others that transgender identities and lives have no worth and no meaning. You give credence to the thoughts and feelings of those who would seek to make up for their own miserable, pathetic lives by preying on others. You incite violence against them. Every single person who made a transphobic remark or joke. The blood of thousands of trans people are on your hands.

You make me sick.

Edited by Caitrin

13 minutes ago, Caitrin said:

Holy crap, I wonder if some of you people even realise how you sound? What the hell is wrong with you?! Have you no humanity or decency left? Have you spent so much time in dimmest, darkest, seediest parts of the human condition you have no soul?

These individuals are criminals (allegedly), talk about the criminality. Do NOT talk about their validity as human beings or their validity as women, and certainly not the validity of gender non-conformity amongst the kathoey or amongst humans in general. You have every "right," but you also show yourself pitiful examples of humanity by ignoring your social obligations

Transgender people around the world deal with high rates of poverty, homelessness, substance abuse, criminal behavior, depression, suicide, domestic abuse, hate crimes, and murder. Trans women, especially trans women of color are murdered every day. Why? Because of YOUR behavior. YOU. You glorify the demeaning of transgender people. You show others that transgender identities and lives have no worth and no meaning. You give credence to the thoughts and feelings of those who would seek to make up for their own miserable, pathetic lives by preying on others. You incite violence against them. Every single person who made a transphobic remark or joke. The blood of thousands of trans people are on your hands.

You make me sick.

...really!..we all have to deal with everything you seem only applies to transgender people..by the way 'only women bleed'.

38 minutes ago, tandor said:

...really!..we all have to deal with everything you seem only applies to transgender people..by the way 'only women bleed'.

Your house has the beginnings of wood rot. Your neighbour's is on fire. Not only do you insist, "Hey, man, like we've all got problems" you throw gasoline on your neighbour's house that you set on fire in the first place. Because of institutionalised transphobia as well as everyday transphobic acts these issues are far more prevalent amongst transgender people than the general population. The more minority statuses they have, the more oppression they suffer, the further they are behind you. Stop trying to make a false equivalence for a disparity that is partly your fault.

And wow, you're really going to go to menstruation? There are so many reasons why an assigned female at birth individual might not "bleed" as to make that argument laughable. If it wasn't so wrapped up in both transphobia and misogyny.

Discuss the crime, discuss the criminality. Try and try really, really hard not to be a jerk. 

I can joke about any crime , wether its male, female or LB, gay or straight. I do not take myself seriously and I hate to be PC. It doesnt mean I am a racist. Lighten up.

Edited by balo

5 hours ago, Caitrin said:

Your house has the beginnings of wood rot. Your neighbour's is on fire. Not only do you insist, "Hey, man, like we've all got problems" you throw gasoline on your neighbour's house that you set on fire in the first place. Because of institutionalised transphobia as well as everyday transphobic acts these issues are far more prevalent amongst transgender people than the general population. The more minority statuses they have, the more oppression they suffer, the further they are behind you. Stop trying to make a false equivalence for a disparity that is partly your fault.

And wow, you're really going to go to menstruation? There are so many reasons why an assigned female at birth individual might not "bleed" as to make that argument laughable. If it wasn't so wrapped up in both transphobia and misogyny.

Discuss the crime, discuss the criminality. Try and try really, really hard not to be a jerk. 

What's your thoughts on the crime? 

On 8/17/2016 at 4:58 AM, rkidlad said:

Ah, Khoa San ladyboy hookers. 

"Hey Mister. You wanna boom boom?"

"Eh, no thanks"

"Well, <deleted!> you!"

Great way to conduct business. 

Also they were entertained with a Glass of Chang at the police station