Clinic In Bangkok For Work Permit Medical Certificate (Open Sunday)

Jaffacake

hi guys I was wondering if anyone could help.

I am going to be starting a new job in Bangkok next month and as such will require a work permit. The company I will be joining have got a letter from the government labour department which I believe is used to convert my non immigrant b visa to a work permit. The problem is that this letter is only valid for a month from the issue date (this has only just come to light) meaning we have a very tight scale to work to in order to attain the work permit.

My flight from the UK is booked and I arrive in Bangkok on the Sunday, the following day (Monday) is the deadline we can go to the labour office to get the work permit. The company have advised I need to get a medical certificate beforehand

So my question is, is it possible to do the medical screening at a clinic / hospital in Bangkok on a Sunday, specially a Sunday evening as my flight doesn't arrive until 4pm?

I will be staying in the On Nut area of Bangkok so any places close to there would be preferred

Thanks in advance!

There is a clinic past Cheap Charlie's round the back of Soi 11. Good as gold but I don't know if he is open Sunday evenings. They don't normally open particularly early so you might be in luck.

It's precisely here:

It's only a small place. Just say, "Work Permit" in English and they know exactly what you want. Worth a try if you're stuck. Don't forget to take your passport.

Our out-of-town private hospital opens at 7.30AM for WP medicals, not a lot of help to our OP but I'm sure others in central BKK do the same, so he could be ok AM Monday.

Only takes an hour or so (need to do the blood test).

8 hours ago, Crossy said:

Our out-of-town private hospital opens at 7.30AM for WP medicals, not a lot of help to our OP but I'm sure others in central BKK do the same, so he could be ok AM Monday.

Only takes an hour or so (need to do the blood test).

Cheers for the info, my backup was going on the Monday morning prior to going to get the work permit but the company were keen for me to be at the office for 8 ready to get the WP so trying to find somewhere open on a Sunday is the preference