Beware of bombers message as top brass police descend on Soi Cowboy

webfact

3 hours ago, mstevens said:

His nickname is "BJ" which seems rather appropriate given his job in the bar industry.  I imagine it's an acronym for his name.

His nickname isn't BJ . Get your facts straight before you denigrate someone.  Shadow Bar is a sports bar not a gogo.

Edited by forrwhat

1 hour ago, NCC1701A said:

I swear as god is my witness if these bombers kill any of my girlfriends on Soi Cowboy I will devote the rest of my life to tracking them down. There will no place on Earth for them to hide .

I'm with you on that one. I'll unleash the hounds of hell. No drainhole, no sewer, no pit of slurry will hide them. My wrath will be all consuming, all devouring and .... moment. Nong, jah. Ik kwart.

Unfortunately it takes far more diligence than people looking for suspicious characters and suspicious looking packages....but any effort at all is better than ignoring the problems.

At least they are trying.

Naturally I really hope a bombing or murderous rampage never occurs in any of those jam packed Go Go Bar areas while I am really surprised nothing of the sort has ever happened over all these years.

Cheers

His name is PJ. A New Yorker and tankee fan.

Also, I guess the "High Ranking" police didn't venture out to Asoke and see their "special" 15 illegal beer bars set up out there that have suspicius people at them and loud blaring music until 0430 every morning.  I think they would be more easy targets than Soi Cowboy.  Drive past get a beer, get a girl, get some drugs, leave a package......

On 8/18/2016 at 0:05 PM, Krataiboy said:

Does having a balloon on your head popped  by a dart fired from a young lady's nether regions count as suspicious behavior?

Best Birthday party I ever had - my friends & my wife took me to Soi Cowboy, surrounded me with balloons  - I thought it was a birthday seat, then the ladies came out and fired away..........popped one by one - that is muscle control.