webfact

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, tropo said:

The thing I found offensive here is how they are making fun of a 70 year old's physique. I doubt the artist has seen Donald Trump naked, so he's working on a basic stereotype. Not many politicians would present a pretty picture stripped naked.

There's not many people who have Trump's energy and drive, at any age.

You fail to see the message. It's a classic the emperor has no clothes theme. trump presents himself as a know it all, can fix it all himself authoritarian demagogue. The message of the sculpture fits him perfectly. It's a reasonably good guess about his physique. The no balls is obviously part of the satirical political commentary.

1 minute ago, Rod Gold said:

Just when you think the US elections could not get any more bizarre, then this!

I feel embarrassment for the average US citizen having to endure an election that has become a freak show.

trump the actual man is much more bizarre and clownish than any artistic representation. I wonder what the effect would be if a Superpac sent a postcard and email to every U.S. address just of that sculpture. Not Hillary's campaign of course. A superpac. I'm just wondering as obviously that won't happen, whether that would help, hurt, or be neutral for Hillary.

2 minutes ago, Rod Gold said:

Just when you think the US elections could not get any more bizarre, then this!

I feel embarrassment for the average US citizen having to endure an election that has become a freak show.

ric nixon, ronald reagan, bush jr., perhaps not a freak show but a pretty pathetic hollywood theater.

6 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

You fail to see the message. It's a classic the emperor has no clothes theme. trump presents himself as a know it all, can fix it all himself authoritarian demagogue. The message of the sculpture fits him perfectly. It's a reasonably good guess about his physique. The no balls is obviously part of the satirical political commentary.

Yes, the artists have also successfully captured his bullying persona, making him taller than life and extremely menacing. Quite scary in every respect. I agree it's a good guess about his physique. 

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

trump the actual man is much more bizarre and clownish than any artistic representation. I wonder what the effect would be if a Superpac sent a postcard and email to every U.S. address just of that sculpture. Not Hillary's campaign of course. A superpac. I'm just wondering as obviously that won't happen, whether that would help, hurt, or be neutral for Hillary.

There are no US Presidential Candidates, only mediocre un-incarcerated buffoons.

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

But is it satirical?

Oh my.. maybe best not to challenge him or after few days Trump will present a 3D-printed baseball equipment to proof that he indeed has the greatest balls in the world. At this point, the world would not even be shocked. 

Just now, oilinki said:

But is it satirical?

Oh my.. maybe best not to challenge him or after few days Trump will present a 3D-printed baseball equipment to proof that he indeed has the greatest balls in the world. At this point, the world would not even be shocked. 

I fully expect that lawsuit complaints are now being drafted by Trump's lawyers against the cities for allowing the statues to be displayed, even if briefly; against the artists themselves of course, who will likely be sued into bankruptcy by this malevolent litigant; and maybe a class action against humanity itself. ;)

5 minutes ago, keemapoot said:

I fully expect that lawsuit complaints are now being drafted by Trump's lawyers against the cities for allowing the statues to be displayed, even if briefly; against the artists themselves of course, who will likely be sued into bankruptcy by this malevolent litigant; and maybe a class action against humanity itself. ;)

Donald Trump is a shining example of someone who both gives and takes offence so very, very easily. 

6 hours ago, Jingthing said:

This is NOT a normal election

A trump takeover would be disastrous. 

Mobilize all forces even if Hillary Clinton makes you vomit.

Nonsense. Should be considering the VPs. Either Clinton or Trump could die in office. Where are their medical records, especially Hillary's?

Can't assume that Hillary will even be a candidate on election day the way things are going.

Edited by MaxYakov

This is more like it! Just when it appeared that the circus was stalling we have a new image of the clown to admire.  Election campaign? No this is so much more than that.  This is the total annihilation of America as a serious world player.  The country has become the laughing stock of the world.  

4 hours ago, tropo said:

The thing I found offensive here is how they are making fun of a 70 year old's physique. I doubt the artist has seen Donald Trump naked, so he's working on a basic stereotype. Not many politicians would present a pretty picture stripped naked.

There's not many people who have Trump's energy and drive, at any age.

Is that how you see it?  I think it's more the artist's rendition of Trump's grotesque persona, coupled with his obsession with his "size."  As such, it's pretty accurate.  Trump is much more repulsive on the inside.

7 hours ago, Jingthing said:

I'm for anything legal that helps defeat the greatest danger to my nation in my lifetime -- dangerous donald trump.

Do the naked trumps help?

Then bring them on.

That's not liberal hypocrisy.

That's patriotic reality.

This horrible fascistic demagogue MUST be stopped.

Period. End of.

Larry Wilmore. The Nightly Show.

The left always projects. Donald Trump's stands would be controversial in any non-white nation for being too lenient on immigration.

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Throwaway vote. He won't get even one electoral vote. The only actual choices are Clinton or trump. Can't agree of course that Clinton and trump are equally odious but clearly many people do think that.

About a decade ago, the Washington Post or some other paper/journal had an article on who is actually most qualified to be president...based on experience, observed character, and a host of other variables...it actually was someone I had never heard of...someone who had spent his life at various levels of public service and had a wealth of knowledge...but was essentially apolitical...there's something to be said about simply plucking an individual out of thin air, as was the case with the early presidents, Lincoln, Truman, Kennedy, and to some extent Obama...really, I cannot seem to find the correlation between someone's political history and their effectiveness in the presidency...for me, Im voting for Johnson in all likelihood, simply because I like the stated agenda, and he so far has offered as much detail as Clinton and Trump...I know it's a throwaway vote for the ultimate outcome, but I want to see a more inclusive debate in the future...it's the most interesting election I can recall in my lifetime...

2 hours ago, Berkshire said:

Is that how you see it?  I think it's more the artist's rendition of Trump's grotesque persona, coupled with his obsession with his "size."  As such, it's pretty accurate.  Trump is much more repulsive on the inside.

And some people see this when they drive.

rice555

hillary-clinton-mural.jpg

10 hours ago, Jingthing said:

I'm for anything legal that helps defeat the greatest danger to my nation in my lifetime -- dangerous donald trump.

Do the naked trumps help?

Then bring them on.

That's not liberal hypocrisy.

That's patriotic reality.

This horrible fascistic demagogue MUST be stopped.

Period. End of.

Larry Wilmore. The Nightly Show.

And let me guess, if it were a naked Hillery it would be a disgusting example of right wing misogyny.

As long as it is against the other side anything goes. 

Inside the mind of a 'liberal'. 

22 minutes ago, teatree said:

No. The whole show, which Trump started by bullying weaker ones, is now becoming a firework show by people who are far smarter than Trump is. They are finally allowed to go against him. 

Earlier the smarter folks were not willing to go against Trump as it would have been useless to go against a soap bubble.

Now, when he has shown publicly, to be an abusive <deleted>, he is going to get a response from people who are bowing in front of him. 

Trump's demise is going to get worse, the further his bullying campaign goes further. There is no way going back to the normal and understanding reality anymore. Something, which a President of any country, simply can't do. Regardless of what he believes, the country comes first. Always. 

Yes, liberals do think. Liberals actually think quite a long way in to the future. Liberals just don't have to yell each idea, which comes to the head, especially if those ideas are not yet fully thought to the end. 

Going by artistic feeling (Conservatives) or going by analytical thinking (Liberals) is the main difference between today's politics. 

It's the choice of being temperamental primadonna or engineer who wishes to build the future. 

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, teatree said:

And let me guess, if it were a naked Hillery it would be a disgusting example of right wing misogyny.

It wouldn't have the same meaning.

Hillary is a normal politician.

trump is a wannabe American Mussolini. 

People having fun with no balls trump is various cities.

True story -- 

San Francisco official WIENER is trying to help get the statue relocated to a famous Irish bar.

On Thursday night, Supervisor Scott Wiener, who represents the Castro on the Board of Supervisors, tweeted that the statue was to be removed overnight, but that he was “working to save him so SF can be reminded of his ridiculousness thru election.”

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Naked-Trump-statue-removed-from-Castro-9172813.php#photo-10798677

12 hours ago, webfact said:

Donald Trump appears naked in US cities... in statue form

606x341_341659.jpg

SAN FRANCISCO: -- Nude statues of Donald Trump – together with the slogan “The Emperor Has No Balls” – have been appearing in several American cities.

An activists’ group calling itself INDECLINE including artists, musicians and filmmakers has claimed responsibility for their depiction of the Republic presidential candidate in his barest form.

“I think it’s brilliant. He needs to be brought down a peg. He thinks he’s the greatest thing on earth and this is a very accurate depiction of who he really is,” said Curtis Jensen in San Francisco.

“It’s grotesque, even more so in person than it is in photos and it suits his personality perfectly,” said another onlooker, Diane Acosta.

The rather unflattering statues of the Republican presidential candidate turned up not only in San Francisco, but also in Los Angeles, New York, Cleveland and Seattle.

INDECLINE says its fleeting installations represent Trump’s fleeting nightmare before his inevitable fall.

In New York he has already gone. Justifying its decision to take the offensive statue down, the Parks Department made no comment on grounds of taste, stating simply that any structure that was unapproved was illegal.

A Trump spokeswoman did not respond immediately to a request for comment.

euronews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Euronews 2016-08-19

Could make a nice little earner renting out magnifying glasses to little old ladies... :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

16 hours ago, lust said:
1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

People having fun with no balls trump is various cities.

True story -- 

San Francisco official WIENER is trying to help get the statue relocated to a famous Irish bar.

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Naked-Trump-statue-removed-from-Castro-9172813.php#photo-10798677

What's offensive is not that " they are making fun of a 70 year old's physique"  ;  what's offensive is the fact that INDECLINE does not intend to make profit -  I mean big money - from this great idea !

1 minute ago, Neurath said:

According to news reports - in Melbourne. Has now been covered up after complaints. 

With many news sources now saying the Trump campaign is broken and cannot possibly win, it is a fitting early end for this ugly Trump phenomenon. All nations should cover up any image of Donald Trump, naked or clothed, and try to forget he ever existed. 

What cannot be undone is the nightmares of the grotesque images of this man and what he represents. Those will live on in our memories, but hopefully won't haunt us too long. 

1 minute ago, keemapoot said:

With many news sources now saying the Trump campaign is broken and cannot possibly win, it is a fitting early end for this ugly Trump phenomenon. All nations should cover up any image of Donald Trump, naked or clothed, and try to forget he ever existed. 

What cannot be undone is the nightmares of the grotesque images of this man and what he represents. Those will live on in our memories, but hopefully won't haunt us too long. 

Too true. There are many things that should never be seen and once seen can never be forgotten. For me it's feces eaters. Each to their own and all that, but feces eaters? I am reminded of this by Trump and those who eat up his undigested shit. 

Or Penguins! Horrible chattering penguins vomiting up their food into the mouths of their offspring. Should never have seen that too. Thanks Attenborough, thanks a lot. I am reminded of this by watching Trump regurgitate his garbage directly into the mouths of those who dine on such stomach swill. 

These things will not soon recede from memory. Our flirtation with Trump our very own Oswald Moseley moment.