90 day report

Just now, mcfish said:

Can the first 90 day report be done online ?

You can submit the application online. Whether it would be approved or not will depend upon the CW immigration.

You can do your reports in Bangkok to the offices at Major Hollywood Suksawat or Imperial World Lad Phrao or CW.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, mcfish said:

Thanks hopefully one of them has a bts close by

5 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

There are BTS and MRT stations near Imperial Word Lad Phrao.

MRT Lad Prao Station is near when compared to the proximity of transit to the other locations, but you will still need a taxi to get to Imperial World.

7 minutes ago, mcfish said:

I see .still looks like the easiest option.

My extension was granted on 24th May. so 90 days would be 24th August so I have 7 days after that to report? 

By my count 90 days from the 24th of May would be 22nd of August with your latest reporting date being Monday 29th of August. That means that you can forget about reporting online (or by mail) as you are already too late for that.

Sophon

• Like 1

A little warning.

Immigration sometimes have unconventional ways of counting their days so I checked my latest online report. My report was registered on 13th of June and my next reporting date was noted as 10th of September. That is only 89 days after my latest reporting date (or 90 if you count both days) which doesn't really make much sense to me as you would then be required to report even though you have only spent 89/90 days days in Thailand and the requirement is to report if you spend more than 90 days (which is why you don't report if you are on a 90 day stay from a non-immigrant visa).

If this is the standard way of counting also for reports made in person, then your report would be due on the 21st of August, and because of the weekend your latest reporting date would be Friday the 26th of August. Will you be back in Bangkok by then?

Sophon

Edit: Just checked one of my old reports from 2013 from before the online reporting system was started and that also only counts 89 days ahead from the reporting date (reporting date 28.03.2013 next reporting date 25.06.2013). So it seems your latest reporting date is indeed Friday.

Edited by Sophon

7 minutes ago, Sophon said:

A little warning.

Immigration sometimes have unconventional ways of counting their days so I checked my latest online report. My report was registered on 13th of June and my next reporting date was noted as 10th of September. That is only 89 days after my latest reporting date (or 90 if you count both days) which doesn't really make much sense to me as you would then be required to report even though you have only spent 89/90 days days in Thailand and the requirement is to report if you spend more than 90 days (which is why you don't report if you are on a 90 day stay from a non-immigrant visa).

If this is the standard way of counting also for reports made in person, then your report would be due on the 21st of August, and because of the weekend your latest reporting date would be Friday the 26th of August. Will you be back in Bangkok by then?

Sophon

I counted the days for his report and the 22nd is the correct date for his report being due. They include both days in the count. It seems they may of made an error on your report.

But 7 days the way they count them would be the 28th since they typically include the report date in the count.

I just checked my latest three reports and all of them (as well as the in person report I mentioned from 2013) only count 89 days ahead. However, all of those were made at Chiang Mai immigration and a report I made in 2012 in Bangkok "correctly" counts 90 days ahead. So maybe it depends on your immigration office and they manually calculate your next reporting date even on online reports?

Sophon

Edited by Sophon
Corrected spelling