Money trasfer from US banks to Bangkok Bank (through Bangkok Bank New York)

I have 2 account in 2 US banks. I tried to transfer founds from my both banks, but verification was required before found transfer.

I just don't know what will happen when they do 2 small deposits to Bangkok bank ( New York router number).

My bank account in Bangkok Bank is in Baht. Will it work this way ? How can I find the amount of those small verification deposits ?

Anyone experienced this process ? 

Call the bank service number to obtain the exact amount received in foreign currency.  You really should set up SMS notifications of foreign deposits on your account as this will provide full information on each transfer.

On 8/19/2016 at 2:09 PM, SaintLouisBlues said:

Looking at your Bangkok Bank account online will show up two very small deposits - a few baht - with a reference number next to each of them. You contact your US bank, give them the reference number, and you're good to go. PayPal uses the same verification technique

My experience is you have to know the exact amount in USD, actually US cents, to do the verification,  not reference number. Bangkok Bank web site gives detailed instructions on how to do the verification. 

TH 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived