Ashes On Ubc And Bbc

keddy

Went to the local UBC (under broadcasting of cricket) to get the pay-per-view package and found out that they're not repeating the action in the afternoon and evening when I get back from work. This combined with no TMS on the internet has left me a bit out of touch with the Ashes. Anyone else feeling slightly peeved with the coverage. Anyway I'll keep in touch, one way or another, even if it means holding long distance phone calls to people with radios in blighty. Come on you pasty faced lions!

Went to the local UBC (under broadcasting of cricket) to get the pay-per-view package and found out that they're not repeating the action in the afternoon and evening when I get back from work. This combined with no TMS on the internet has left me a bit out of touch with the Ashes. Anyone else feeling slightly peeved with the coverage. Anyway I'll keep in touch, one way or another, even if it means holding long distance phone calls to people with radios in blighty. Come on you pasty faced lions!

Lampshade in Surin has live coverage in his Pub, the Falang Connection.

I will publish results of the days play from the second day of first test.

Yeah, i tried allsorts to get audio/live stream of then Ashes on my laptop, nowt doing as far as i can see, and BBC dont let yer listen if you are with a Thai network. Only thing i can suggest in TALK SPORT radio from back home in Blighty, they go across to the Gabba every 15 mins to get a live report, not much but better than nowt. Robin Hood opens at 10am Fri , not sure about Sat and Sun yet. COM ON ENGLAND

• 2 weeks later...