British boy, 8, killed in grenade attack on apartment in Sweden

webfact

Boy, 8, killed in grenade attack on apartment in Sweden

GOTENBURG: -- An eight-year-old boy has been killed after a grenade was thrown into a flat in the Swedish city of Gothenburg, police said.

Yuusuf Warsame from Birmingham in the UK was sleeping in the living room of the flat in the Biskopsgarten area, where he was visiting relatives.

Police said the "despicable" attack may have been linked to an underworld feud. A man convicted over a fatal shooting in the area last year was registered as living at the address, police said.

Full story: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-37161752

-- BBC 2016-08-23

With a hundred bombed out cars in recent weeks in just one city, no-go zones throughout the southern regions, and just yesterday another mass rape event at a music festival(in fact 2 mass rape events as it happened on consecutive days!) how on earth has this 8 yr old kid story made news? More to point, allowing these no-go zones to thrive without any Swedish law enforcement or judicial processes, has caused the situation where this 8 year old was bombed.

6 hours ago, hansnl said:

Somali Briton?

Somali Swedes?

What are they, Somalis?

Or Britons and Swedes.

I guess they are Somalis first and always, also having obtained a second passport.

Somali-Britons and Somali-Swedes,  by the US African-Americans template.

Don't even ask me what their identifiers should really be!

The BBC and other liberal media is becomming more and more of a joke every day that passes :D

Sweden generally has low crime rates but police have had difficulty addressing violence in poorer neighbourhoods in Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malmo.

"poorer neighbourhoods"  lol

All gone too far.

The kid isn't British. He is Somali, as are the rest of his relatives. They might possibly be British residents but that is all. Same goes for Somali born Mo Farah.. Who the Beeb love to call British.

Brought up in the UK by Somali family, British citizen but Somali by blood..

If, I as a Caucasian lived in India for 25 years would that make me Indian ?  Or after 17 yrs in Thailand do I magically become Thai ? Of course not. I may gain citizenship or residency or a foreign passport but none of the above can change my genetic makeup.. 

3 minutes ago, Pdaz said:

If, I as a Caucasian lived in India for 25 years would that make me Indian ?  Or after 17 yrs in Thailand do I magically become Thai ? Of course not. I may gain citizenship or residency or a foreign passport but none of the above can change my genetic makeup.. 

exactly..makes me laugh when I hear some people insist that the Pakistani fellow who lost a kid in the us army is American…like a passport changes your upbringing, social and religious conditioning.

Cant imagine a brazilian with an american passport cheering for usa when they play brazil.

Even after thirty years in Thailand with fluent Thai, residency, a thai wife and three look kreung kids my good friend is still "farang" to all and sundry. Wish the bloody BBC would adopt the same policy.

Tired of reading about stabbings and violent crime attributed to British teens only to discover that the "Brit" came from Turkey, Albania, Congo or wherever.

The press should tell the truth of their origins and maybe the public would wake up to the amount of troublesome and violent people being admitted to the UK. The prison population demographics tell the story but once again it is "racist" to mention the facts.

14 hours ago, RickBradford said:

The victim is a Somali Briton, and the Swedish police believe the attackers may be Somali Swedes, continuing a long-running vendetta against the boy's relatives.

Invite Somalis into your town, and you can turn it into Mogadishu in no time at all.

Reality.

On 8/23/2016 at 11:24 AM, jaidam said:

and just yesterday another mass rape event at a music festival(in fact 2 mass rape events as it happened on consecutive days!)

Do you have links to these stories? Haven't come across them. Thanks.