Clinton: Trump health allegations a 'wacky strategy'

webfact

19 minutes ago, Franky Bear said:

I posted a link with three experts. You refused to watch it. There's a website called YouTube. Plenty stuff on there about her health. Try it.

Plenty of rubbish on there about her health you mean.

Frankly I'm amazed that anyone is swallowing this BS, but when people are plumbing these sort of depths, you know they are desperate.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Chicog said:

Plenty of rubbish on there about her health you mean.

Frankly I'm amazed that anyone is swallowing this BS, but when people are plumbing these sort of depths, you know they are desperate.

So we ignore medical professors  etc and believe wee guys in a Thai based message board?

Help me out here.

You have to remember that we see it with our own eyes. that spasm she had with the reporters was creepy as hell. That is NOT normal at all.

Anyway. Movie time for me .

Take it easy and God help us all.....America has a real problem.

The one thing that clearly gives away the bad faith behind these videos is the lack of sound.  Why is the sound turned off?  Because it would provide context.

Here is a link with the sound on.  After a seizure people don't recover, kid around, and act as if nothing has happened.  

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-seizure-video/

I don't know what physical limitations she may have regarding mobility problems. Someone has made a comparison to FDR.

How about mental impairments, would that concern you - not talking about Hillary.

IT IS thought now that Reagan was beginning to show early sign of Alzheimer's before he left office but was covered up by wife, Dr's, and others.

1 hour ago, Franky Bear said:

So we ignore medical professors  etc and believe wee guys in a Thai based message board?

Help me out here.

You have to remember that we see it with our own eyes. that spasm she had with the reporters was creepy as hell. That is NOT normal at all.

Anyway. Movie time for me .

Take it easy and God help us all.....America has a real problem.

The reporter to whom she reacted not only said it was just an exaggerated gesture from Clinton reacting to a sudden barrage of questions; that unlike Hannity stated, the reporter was not scared; and that no-one from Fox or anyone else bothered to contact her before broadcasting their latest fairy tale.

It's a load of BS.

More evidence that Crooked Hillary is in ill health:

Hillary Clinton’s Massive Weight Gain Ignored By NY Times in Report on Candidates’ Health

"The New York Times published an article Tuesday on the health of Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton and Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump that failed to mention Clinton’s massive weight gain on the campaign trail."

hillary-dinner-pudgy-575x599.jpg

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/hillary-clintons-massive-weight-gain-ignored-ny-times-report-candidates-health/

She looks pretty happy in that pic but it's only temporary as we know.  :)

I must say, it warms my heart and restores my faith in humanity, to see some of our members show such concern for Hillary's health.  

I had begun to think you were  a mean-spirited, hard-hearted group, but here you all are expressing your concerns.  

It's absolutely touching.

19 minutes ago, Scott said:

I must say, it warms my heart and restores my faith in humanity, to see some of our members show such concern for Hillary's health.  

I had begun to think you were are a mean-spirited, hard-hearted group, but here you all are expressing your concerns.  

I suspect you're being sarcastic.

Of course people are concerned with her health, both mental and physical. Who would want someone unfit either way to enter office as POTUS, especially if someone is suffering mental issues (and even though it's just a puppet role)? 

As for personal concern about her health, she's seen as such an evil entity, very many people are not going to be sympathetic if she's ailing. That's just human nature and goes far beyond the tiny significance of this forum and its users. 

Edited by Inn Between

25 minutes ago, Inn Between said:

...she's seen as such an evil entity, very many people are not going to be sympathetic if she's ailing. That's just human nature and goes far beyond the tiny significance of this forum and its users. 

That's basically the crux of the matter...

Just in:

“It’s Parkinson’s Disease” #HilarysHealth WikiLeaks Document

hillary-sold-weapons-to-isis.jpg

Emails released by Wikileaks show that Hillary Clinton looked into a drug used to treat sleepiness and Parkinson’s disease after she apparently began suffering from “decision fatigue” back in 2011. "

https://therealstrategy.com/parkinsons-disease-hilaryshealth-wikileaks-document/

9 hours ago, Chicog said:

The reporter to whom she reacted not only said it was just an exaggerated gesture from Clinton reacting to a sudden barrage of questions; that unlike Hannity stated, the reporter was not scared; and that no-one from Fox or anyone else bothered to contact her before broadcasting their latest fairy tale.

It's a load of BS.

So a reporter from the AP is now a highly qualified neurological surgeon? 

I pay attention to experts....sadly.

1 minute ago, ilostmypassword said:

And yet you won't give us their names. So far, I've looked at a few of the links you've cited and none of these people qualify as experts.

So the neurological guy isn't qualified?

Fair enough.

I'll ask one more time. If this was Trump what would your reaction be?

13 hours ago, Franky Bear said:

Matey.....what would you say if it was the other way round and trump had these obvious health issues and had them confirmed by a lot of experts. Keep in mind there's more than one expert saying the same.

Don't shoot the messenger, 

Matey?

Okay...I will let that go, because I only have one life!

What "obvious health issues" are you talking about?

A cold with dry coughing during a speech?

What would I say, if Trump stumbled on a staircase, 5 years ago?

What would I say, if "experts" "confirmed"...what exactly?

But here is, what I'd say: Oh...Trump stumbled on a stair! Too bad, it wasn't worse!

And to the experts: if you make judgements on a snipped of video and with no deeper analysis, you really shouldn't call yourself an "expert"!

But here is, what I am worried about: a pathological liar (proven!) who toys with the idea of using nukes, because "why else do we have them", running for US- president, with a good chance of winning, because Franky Bear and other right- wing nuts actually lap up all the BS he is spouting!

7 minutes ago, DM07 said:

Matey?

But here is, what I'd say: Oh...Trump stumbled on a stair! Too bad, it wasn't worse!

And to the experts: if you make judgements on a snipped of video and with no deeper analysis, you really shouldn't call yourself an "expert"!

But here is, what I am worried about: a pathological liar (proven!) who toys with the idea of using nukes, because "why else do we have them", running for US- president, with a good chance of winning, because Franky Bear and other right- wing nuts actually lap up all the BS he is spouting!

You are still ignoring the videos FrankyBear posted for your benefit aren't you?

If you only watch the video, you will see several occasions when Clinton suffers seizures(in varying levels of severity). The one that clearly shows there is a serious problem is the one when a young female reporter violently steps back and is clearly totally shocked by Ms. Clintons demonstration of Woody Woodpecker going hell for leather on an imaginary tree.

If you refuse to view the evidence there is not much point discussing this issue with you.

3 minutes ago, jaidam said:

You are still ignoring the videos FrankyBear posted for your benefit aren't you?

If you only watch the video, you will see several occasions when Clinton suffers seizures(in varying levels of severity). The one that clearly shows there is a serious problem is the one when a young female reporter violently steps back and is clearly totally shocked by Ms. Clintons demonstration of Woody Woodpecker going hell for leather on an imaginary tree.

If you refuse to view the evidence there is not much point discussing this issue with you.

Then, please, leave it!

I will not miss you, even a bit!

16 minutes ago, DM07 said:

Matey?

I could care less about a fall. That happens to everyone.

Why not focus on the obvious and the experts?

I am NOT an expert, i said i listen to them. 

i am not a right wing nut. Trump is a loonball that shouldn't be allowed to tie his own shoe laces.

Anyway matey, i'm out, your kind did exactly what you do, swerve the crux.

:)

Edited by Franky Bear

"What "obvious health issues" are you talking about?

A cold with dry coughing during a speech?"

Actually, there are several recordings of her going into these coughing fits over a long span of time -- certainly not a basic cold. I believe that some serious health issues will be exposed and agree that if Trump shows any signs that warrant investigation into his health it should be done. 

4 hours ago, Scott said:

I had begun to think you were are a mean-spirited, hard-hearted group, but here you all are expressing your concerns.  

Yes Scott, the wingnuts have a loving/caring side they don't often show. Once you get past the hatred and conspiracy nonsense you see their true inner (cough) beauty. 

It's a shame that when the status of Mr. Trump's opponent's health is brought into question it's so-called 'wing nuts' who are exposing that situation here on TVF?  Facts speak for themselves and Crooked Hillary's health or lack of is fair game in this race for the White House:

Screen-Shot-2016-08-23-at-9.12.40-PM.png

1 minute ago, Boon Mee said:

It's a shame that when the status of Mr. Trump's opponent's health is brought into question it's so-called 'wing nuts' who are exposing that situation here on TVF?  Facts speak for themselves and Crooked Hillary's health or lack of is fair game in this race for the White House:

Screen-Shot-2016-08-23-at-9.12.40-PM.png

About the time the Republicans in their infinite wisdom selected Donald Trump as a candidate for POTUS. So HRC a highly qualified candidate for President has to open a jar of pickles to show she's healthy enough to be President. The wingnuts have brought this election to a whole other dimension of bizzaro world. 

Thanks for showing that Bon. I hope Franky will sleep better tonight. 

46 minutes ago, Franky Bear said:

I could care less about a fall. That happens to everyone.

Why not focus on the obvious and the experts?

I am NOT an expert, i said i listen to them. 

i am not a right wing nut. Trump is a loonball that shouldn't be allowed to tie his own shoe laces.

Anyway matey, i'm out, your kind did exactly what you do, swerve the crux.

:)

"Swerve the crux?" I am willing to put up with all kinds of shocking language here, but now you've gone too far.

Next time, you are feeling "unwell"...take a 10 seconf video of yourself, send it to your doctor and ask for "an expertise'...and of course...follow through with the diagnosis!

Experts!

Right! 

5 hours ago, Scott said:

I see your point and I would also find it absolutely tasteless to make fun about somebody's health issues - IF there were any.

Since Mrs. Clinton, her campaign and even her personal physician convincingly assure us that Mrs. Clinton's health is a-okay, there is no reason to be concerned about; Thus her actions or reactions in public are obviously and deliberately performed and maybe even to be seen as making fun, I have no problem to join the party (see my earlier post).

As we see now, she also enjoys the whole circus about this non-issue by even providing a funny segment on the Kimmel Show.

It's nice to see that serious career politicians have a funny side, too.

1 hour ago, Boon Mee said:

The Pickle Jar btw was pre-opened.  All she had to do was just turn her hand! :lol:

Oh my gosh. Now we have a "pickle jar" conspiracy! Was the jar pre-opened?! Was it even a real jar of pickles?! Did Hillary bring in a stunt double to open the jar?! Let the "pickle jar" conspiracy begin!!!

It is up to Trump to open a bag of potato chips with his tiny sausage hands to raise the bar! I see that he left the ketchup packets unopened in the McDonalds photo-op.