Large trampoline for kids, where to buy please

Sophie Emma

um most department stores have a toy shop (like hlaf of the floor has got only toys and then rest just kid clothing) and there's a big toy shop in central pattaya if I remember :/ called Toys"R"Us  (http://www.toysrus.co.th/inside/MidYearSale2016-main.htm).  Toys"R"Us  also have stores outside Pattaya. You can find the locations on their website and also the product information and I have just searched for trampolin which do have :D not sure whether it's the size u are looking for 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Kailung said:

um most department stores have a toy shop (like hlaf of the floor has got only toys and then rest just kid clothing) and there's a big toy shop in central pattaya if I remember :/ called Toys"R"Us  (http://www.toysrus.co.th/inside/MidYearSale2016-main.htm).  Toys"R"Us  also have stores outside Pattaya. You can find the locations on their website and also the product information and I have just searched for trampolin which do have :D not sure whether it's the size u are looking for 

Thanks Kailung, thats perfect :)

On 8/24/2016 at 9:38 PM, augustwest said:

Most dangerous thing you could buy!

Not really. Dig a hole and put it in and then pad all the rails.......  much safer than riding a scooter in Thailand...... or even crossing a street in most areas.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Well, for purchasing of a trampoline. One of my close friends brought trampoline for their kids from Happy Trampoline store. She got all the enclosures and accessories in a big discount. Moreover, she got all stuff in a free delivery.

It’s been a year since she bought this trampoline and till this day their trampoline is as good as they brought.